Budget 31-40k Is Zoukart FB group reliable for NEW components?

xkcd0137

Adept
I am looking to buy a Ryzen 3600, a B450 motherboard and found that prices at Zoukart FB group are substantially lower than any other online vendor - Vedant, MD, Primeabgb, ITDepot, Amazon etc.
One of their admins posted these prices -

zoukart.JPG

Another seller in this group posted Asrock B550 Pro 4 for Rs. 9500

Whereas on other online vendors, these are the lowest prices -
Ryzen 3600 is retailing for 17k (though it dropped to its lowest 15.6k a week back)
Asrock Steel Legend B450 = 9k+
Asrock B550 Pro4 = 12k+

How are they able to sell new components for almost 4-5k discount?? Are they trustworthy?

UPDATE: Seems like these prices are for mATX board, whereas I compared them with ATX boards since mATX wasn't mentioned, lol.

Last edited:
On facebook we ask for quotation and they ask use for pm if they have the items and then we get the quote. if we decided to buy, we ask for vouch and then others in that group, be it previous buyers or other sellers comment for vouch. and then if we are confortable, we pay the amount and the item is shipped. normally admin method also exist if you don't want to risk the money lost. admin holds on to money unless product is delivered and proof of delivery is provided to them. then they release the money.

I have bought most of my main component like processor, ram, 360mm liquid cooler, webcam, cable mods here : AkExtacY
group is quit good. sellers are genuine and the owner is an msi rep.
also most of the sellers have their own website from which we can order after taking vouch from fb group. eg. compify, sensi mod, sphinx, tlggaming, and lots more.

Last edited:
On facebook we ask for quotation and they ask use for pm if they have the items and then we get the quote. if we decided to buy, we ask for vouch and then others in that group, be it previous buyers or other sellers comment for vouch. and then if we are confortable, we pay the amount and the item is shipped. normally admin method also exist if you don't want to risk the money lost. admin holds on to money unless product is delivered and proof of delivery is provided to them. then they release the money.

I have bought most of my main component like processor, ram, 360mm liquid cooler cable mods here : AkExtacY
group is quit good. sellers are genuine and the owner is an msi rep.
Thanks for the link.

My question was -
1) How are their prices so low?
2) Are they worth trusting for NEW items and their billing and warranty?

@asuraj45 is reputed seller as well as the admin on zoukart you can get in touch with him :)
I have dealt with @asuraj45 in the past when he was there on erodov, he made the deal a breeze being admin.
He is reliable
I have his number as well, one can inquire upfront.
I had purchased a tablet from a guy in surat, and asuraj facilitated as admin of zoukart and kept my money till I confirmed that the product is as described.
We both paid some commission, the buyer as well as the seller.

Back