Issue with letsbuy purchase

worst experience with letsbuy. people please beware of this website. I ordered a canon eos 550 with kit-lens 18-55 along with professional accessories worth rs. 5000 {including camera bag, 16gb class 10 card, 4gb card and slik 740 tripod}. but what I received is only camera with lens and bag and 4gb card. letsbuy is a fraud. I will call them tomorrow and tell them. actually i have to travel some 15kms to go to aramex courier to collect it. it reached kolkata on friday but aramex dont have time to deliver it to my house and there is only one aramex office in kolkata. my order number is LSB-265485 and ARAMEX courier docket number 6225460651

please tell me what to do. i purchased the camera for 33500/- COD from them only because they were offering the class 10 card and the slik tripod.

Edit your thread a little, right from the title itself.

First file a complaint with them through CC on telephone. Also post written content on their email and fb page.

They respond to the queries on the fb page as per my observation in a decent time frame so no need to panic. You ll be having details in the bill and order placed ticket in your lsb account, so keep the printouts handy.

There are tons of satisfied lsb customers here on TE and the thread w.o proper file work seems offcolor.

I think your problem should resolve. They also have 30 days response time now mentioned so detailed report on email and fb page should really make things move quickly.

Don't jump to conclusions without even talking to their customer care first. I'm not sure how it works, but many a time, the freebies are sent in a separate package (at least ebay does so). Talk to the customer care and get the issue clarified.

@OP:

Sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with the portal. Would suggest you to contact them via mail/phone and inquire what transpired. Highly probable they will solve it. Believe me. :)

Sorry to hear that...

But I am pretty sure ...and I am saying this as I created the thread when this deal cameup in lets buy.... the canon550D was NEVER available with both class 10 SD card and tripod together (at the price mentioned by u even after coupon).

they had in between removed the tripod and then added the class 10 SD card

Also, the price with the tripod package was 32995 I think; which came to 31,795/-. It could be that you made a purchase with a different freebie package as letsbuy used to change the freebie package in the middle of the day also. Please check. Also please call customer care

Letsbuy is quite professional.

I have ordered 3 peices of the 550D package and more than 10 hard drives; nothing ever went wroung in any of the deals.

btw i am also very disappointment with Letsbuy that i order Samsung laptop due to some reason that

i already file the high court and Files the case at consumer court again that u are cheat for sent the wrong laptop model and u did not reposed the call and mail , that i total bs for not attend customer care, and re-check the tracking status LSB-196607 and i need the refund asap or sent the laptop again with f*** proper model RV509 S01IN with I3 and 4 gb ram with Nvidia graphic etc.. not that intel duo 2 model and 2 GB version

even i also order another lenova laptop using credit card but i got the laptop late 2.5 week due to lazy customer care not reposed the mail issue

so i avoid buying letsbuy due to some reason that it might be waste of time and u can buy from local cost around 500-1k buck for avoid argument ;)

Letsbuys support is really pathetic. If you are unlucky enough to get faulty/incorrect product, then you need to spend hell lot of time to get a proper response from them.

I was recently shipped a wrong product twice for the same order number, still trying to get the correct product.

You can check their facebook page is filled with such complaints.

Yes man. Even I faced similar issues..

Usually they are good and ship fast. But when there is a goof up it takes ages to resolve your issues..
I am still following up with them for a combined order I placed, it ttok them 10 days to send 1 of the item and the 2nd item was sent on 12th day, but it is different than the one ordered..

Pretty frustrating.. I guess they are getting good business mostly because of the lucrative coupons. Once they are gone................. PUFFF!!!

nish_pinto said:
Is aramex even a good courier company? Is it reliable?

this is the first time in my life i heard of aramex.

i called letsbuy, they took a complain. lets hope i get it soon ssince i am going on a trip to ladakh next month.

nish_pinto said:
Is aramex even a good courier company? Is it reliable?

No! Heard a lot of horror stories about them all over and experienced it first hand when they stole my freecharge coupons not once bu twice.!!! I have emailed all the officers and the country head of both, aramex and freecharge, lets see what happens!

I'm chasing them for last 2 months.. they shipped the product almost four times.. just that every time it was either crushed or faulty/wrong product.. I've lost the hopes now...

And, today I was thinking of placing an order with them for a Samsung netbook!!! I will withhold on that. May be flipkart.com will be okay.

karizma.r2008 even though you have logged a complain you should write in their FaceBook page about it, this is one of the way to make them act. I got a call from LetsBuy within 1 hour of posting to their FB site asking me to remove those comments and that they would resolve my issue. It is a different thing that I am still chasing them :(

The sold me a DOA phone and i called them at least a hundred times but they kept on saying that its busy or not available their customer services is very bad ,i was lucky since its a Samsung phone there is a service center very close to my house so they fixed it for me ,and i dint even heard any response from them,after complaining,more than 90 days past , i would stay away from them.they cant be trusted.

I had orderd a nokia x1-01(Red) on 1st august & made the payment through debit card, the payment got confirm on 4th aug.Got a call from L.B on 6th aug saying red colour is not available settled for Dark Grey.They provided tracking info same night & finally i got the phone on 10th aug.

So, its total 10 days after i made the payment & i received the phone.

Sumit05 said:
I had orderd a nokia x1-01(Red) on 1st august & made the payment through debit card, the payment got confirm on 4th aug.Got a call from L.B on 6th aug saying red colour is not available settled for Dark Grey.They provided tracking info same night & finally i got the phone on 10th aug.

So, its total 10 days after i made the payment & i received the phone.

was it through aramex?

and 10 days to receive a product??? OMG!

Back