It is here (open to see)

Udit said:
thank you all

Arctic Silver Ceramique Thermal Paste will be used with it.

I'am going to do the Foam Mod

but the TTBT is for my X2 3800+ only not for the Athlon 64 3000+ Venice
But do you get any TP with the TTBT ?

Well afaik TT-BT has one of the easiest mounting mechanism.Atleast i found it extremely easy after using CM Ultra Vortex POS.

Darklord said:
Well afaik TT-BT has one of the easiest mounting mechanism.Atleast i found it extremely easy after using CM Ultra Vortex POS.

I second that. Took me 30 mins to get everything going in my first attempt :O Took me an hour to set the StarIce.

^^ Thats good, compared to the 2 hours it took Karan to Slap on his Hyper 6+ and 3 hours for Aks (with his 3 Engineers around him)..:rofl:...

Aditya said:
^^ Thats good, compared to the 2 hours it took Karan to Slap on his Hyper 6+ and 3 hours for Aks (with his 3 Engineers around him)..:rofl:...
I had a tough..tough time with both the hyper 48's. They cool well, but man, especially on the freakin 875 mobo, jeez I took some 3 hours. the A8N SLI P took hardly 20 minutes.

I feel the hyper 48's a very balanced cooler.. the fan rocks!

hmm ok....if you feel that way.

But dont simply spend 9K on a new mobo..... save it up and buy something else later...maybe a new HDD or maybe add that to your "conroe upgrade fund " :p

Nikhil said:

But dont simply spend 9K on a new mobo..... save it up and buy something else later...maybe a new HDD or maybe add that to your "conroe upgrade fund " :p

you are right iam making a dx10 card fund :p

Nikhil said:

^^I second that.

Darky has sold his Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe Motherboard & my sister will not let me accumalate money so thus my X2 plans are up again :p

Back