It may get me banned but here I go

Spidy_Tm

Recruit
So I have spent some time on TE trying to be part of the discussions but one thing I have noticed is by the time my comments get approved by mods the discussion seems to be shifted,for ex if you posted some comment but it is approved after 24hrs your comment might be invalid by the that time. It makes me left out from the discussion. It would be ok if this was only the case in Buy and sell sections but it's on every thread. I apologise if these are the "rules" but it ain't right.

Hang on for a while. Soon you should be able to see your replies instantaneously. I am sure you already found a lot of value in these forums.
I am not sure how long one needs to be a member to get some of these restrictions removed.

I am not sure how long one needs to be a member to get some of these restrictions removed.
Earlier, till 2022 if I am not wrong, there used to be a very specific mark you needed to cross. That's no longer the case. Nobody except the mods knows how long it takes for a certain individual to become Disciple in rank.

I apologise if these are the "rules" but it ain't right.
Try to understand man. There is not enough manpower. The admins are simply volunteering to keep this place running while paying out of their pockets. The restrictions are necessary to keep the scammers at bay.

Hang on for a while. Soon you should be able to see your replies instantaneously. I am sure you already found a lot of value in these forums.
Yes I found some really good threads but can only read from afar I can't drop I comment. Maybe there is need for making ranking transperant so that we can maybe try to achieve the criteria to be promoted? Whats your thoughts on this? Or there is already an ranking system which I'm unaware of

Earlier, till 2022 if I am not wrong, there used to be a very specific mark you needed to cross. That's no longer the case. Nobody except the mods knows how long it takes for a certain individual to become Disciple in rank.

Try to understand man. There is not enough manpower. The admins are simply volunteering to keep this place running while paying out of their pockets. The restrictions are necessary to keep the scammers at bay.
I totally understand the lack of manpower point and yes scammers have ruined most of the platforms be it OLX,quickr, fb marketplace.

Well, I have seen some of my(2) messages get deleted and I don't think I've violated any rules. Like there was a post asking which console to buy and I just talked about a specific console with why should they buy it, but it wasn't shown.....

Well off-late new people are joining as a patron believing everything will get approved and they also get the privilege to insult admins and people around.. Hence my thoughts if thats the actually purpose of such strict vigilance on newbies around.

Back