IT Profession Job Satisfaction Survey

SenthilAnandh said:
So you are THE ONE who voted on option 5. :)

I didnt :p

Actually i went for the company on the bad side xD. They are kinda lazy but the persons around us, managing us are pretty nice to us.

SenthilAnandh said:
Is it true Ultimabasher ;)

Lol there are chicks, good looking. Thats the only positive side of BPO :rofl: You dont have a lot of aunties (mallu) doing the coding and shyt :p

ultimabasher said:
You dont have a lot of aunties (mallu) doing the coding and shyt :p

If there is any such company which does have a significant mallu aunty count, plz PM Me. I am large man looking for homely womans :p

I would like to get details about people who opted for this "I am not satisfied with my Job, and Company but satisfied with my salary "

What companies are we talking about here :D

The only kind of job I've liked is being a student while not studying or attending classes. Too bad I'll be out of that job in a couple of months :(

Well I an still unemployed because:

1. I'm a Fresher

2. I need a job in Delhi only.

3. I need a job with weekends, Saturday and Sunday off.

4. I want the job in my core field, no BPO/KPO.

Search for such a job over the Internet has been pretty glum so thinking of hiring a consultant in few days who can help me out with this.

wow, wherever i look (in real life and online) people are quitting their IT jobs for being unhappy with something or the other, or having their circumstances forcing them to move on. sending shivers down my spine really - if i need/want to quit then WHERE will i go?! :D

ultimabasher said:
Actually i went for the company on the bad side xD. They are kinda lazy but the persons around us, managing us are pretty nice to us.

Lol there are chicks, good looking. Thats the only positive side of BPO :rofl: You dont have a lot of aunties (mallu) doing the coding and shyt :p

We dont have mallu aunties coding at our office..... there are some but in other branches :bleh:

greenhorn said:
If there is any such company which does have a significant mallu aunty count, plz PM Me. I am large man looking for homely womans :p

OMG OMG.... mallu aunties remind me of only one thing... Coconut Oil !!!!!

Back