It took me two hours to believe...32mbps..

Had a similar experience with reliance 3g earlier.
Before giving path to the file the file would get downloaded. Then after the rate at which my hard disk was getting filled up then had started to watch all videos on streaming and audio online.

ronit said:
Congos man. But the reality is once when you get such blazing speeds, you literally get bored of the net, coz theres no patience to test nor you have to wait, everything happens so instantly. So there you actually miss the slow speeds where you actually get excited for the downloads to get completed. ;)
Not true at all. This coming from a guy who currently has an internet speed of around 85-95 mbps, and during holidays in India, 2-4mbps.

The only thing that happens to you is extreme frustration in waiting for the downloads to get completed and videos to buffer.

The content is there, in massive amounts, it's impossible to get bored.

Superfrag said:
Not true at all. This coming from a guy who currently has an internet speed of around 85-95 mbps, and during holidays in India, 2-4mbps.

The only thing that happens to you is extreme frustration in waiting for the downloads to get completed and videos to buffer.

The content is there, in massive amounts, it's impossible to get bored.
WTF 85-90Mbps....??? Where r u my friend?? R u in US or Japan?

I seriously wonder wen these type of speed will come to India and other part of the world.. I m in africa now and we are still getting 1mbps - 2mbps max :(

anuragjiwrajka said:
WTF 85-90Mbps....??? Where r u my friend?? R u in US or Japan?

I seriously wonder wen these type of speed will come to India and other part of the world.. I m in africa now and we are still getting 1mbps - 2mbps max :(
US, Pennsylvania. I'm on a university connection(Penn State), thus the high speeds. Regular household connections are between 3-32mbps, depending on the user requirements. My cousins in LA have a 6mbps connection, they're not that tech savvy and are satisfied with 6mbps. But my cousin in Chicago has a 50mbps Verizon FiOS connection, he downloads on a regular basis, and often works from home, so he needs the fast speeds.

Back