Italy v France (FIFA World Cup 2006)

ITALY the CHEATERS.......damm FRANCE the LOOSERS!

& dammmmmmmmm ME LOOSEST OF ALLLL!!!!!!!! I simply couldnot comprehend a Italy victory....& STILL in state of SHOCK....How did it Happen..all that had HAPPEN.& y y y y?????......This is the WORST WorlCup which i would never Forget........& all that due 2 My HERO ZIZOU!! OMG!!!!!!!11

monkey monkey YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I CAN SHARE PASTA I'LL GIVE U A FREE TREAT AT THE BEST PACE U WANT :D omg italy won!! do share the pasta man!! hold on whers the bet statistics? :p

This is PATHETIC....not coz I lost 26K nickels....but for Zidane.... he, such an experienced player doing something as idiotic as that ?? :S :S

Crazy....and the worst part is he not being able to ocme out and recieve the runners up medal on his FINAL game..... really really sad.

But I am quite pleased with the result. I wanted to watch a good game of football and I watched it.... amazing game. Henry played SUPERBLY in the second half.

I dont agree even 0.00000000001 % with Raymond Domenech.... Why TF did he have to subsitute the 2 best players ?? Ribery and Henry. Both were playing maginficiently.... and he substituted them....dumbass....

But hey!!! I am suddenly the RICHEST on TE :D :D :D In spite of losing 26K nicks on that moron Zidane.

cannavaro was amazing!! OMG!!! He was absolutely brilliant!!

what was sad though was to see Lilian Thuram crying..... I like that guy....

fabio cannavaro.. deserves it....thoroughly. he was the best defender in the Wc.. and perhaps amongst the best there ever was!! he was simple out.. everytime the ball came back to his own court he was there....right there in the thick of it!! amazing match.. and an amazing amazing moment..... grusso.. hitting the penultimate penalty.. wat a match!!! woot woot woot.. wat a day its gonna be tomm.. when i shall ridcule all my friends muhahhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahhaa......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go italy go!!

btw the outcome of the match fixing scandal is tomm... man they get only one day to njoy :(... sucks!

In spite of losing 26K nicks on that moron Zidane.

Duhh .. Dont call Zidane a moron. He might have done something outrageous today, even the BEST make mistakes. You still cant take what He has done for the game and the way he had played it.

Well... In the end the more professional team won... Not the better... Part of the game... What really makes me sad is that Zidane left with a black patch on his carrier...

And to those who think losing nickels is a big issue... Well mark my words... It doesnt matter and time will tell you why... Thats all i have to say as of now...

Congratulations Itlay

Farewell Zidane :)

Nikhil said:
In spite of losing 26K nicks on that moron Zidane.

treat the man with respect, if it wasnt for him, France wudnt even come to the finals, and wudnt have won the last cup they won..

everyone had a bad day, immense pressure got to him i guess and i bet he wasnt really pleased when both Ribery and Henry were substituted when the side needed them the most, all in all what he did was wrong no denying that but for that you can not write off a wonderful career that zidane has had, there has been and will be only one Zizou

Nikhil said:
This is PATHETIC....not coz I lost 26K nickels....but for Zidane.... he, such an experienced player doing something as idiotic as that ?? :S :S

Crazy....and the worst part is he not being able to ocme out and recieve the runners up medal on his FINAL game..... really really sad.

But I am quite pleased with the result. I wanted to watch a good game of football and I watched it.... amazing game. Henry played SUPERBLY in the second half.

I dont agree even 0.00000000001 % with Raymond Domenech.... Why TF did he have to subsitute the 2 best players ?? Ribery and Henry. Both were playing maginficiently.... and he substituted them....dumbass....

cummon bro nikhil,Hug me.......i simply can't stand alone what's happened today/2night..............& what u say is SO True!!!
Mayb all those who didn't win should unite,least we fall to a temporari level of maniac depression!

And to those who think losing nickels is a big issue... Well mark my words... It doesnt matter and time will tell you why... Thats all i have to say as of now...

Why why why?Are u remooving the nickel system?nooo!!!

hmmm italy ...italy ...italy .... i had bet on france but wanted italy to win n they did ... amazing game ...a verryyyyy fast game infact.

and zidane ...lol ..jackass ...hahahahaha... what a farewell for him ...dumbass ..thats all i can say for him.

I Think Its all Raymond Domenech Fault :| ! You Can Tell Frm Zidane's Expressions , how Much Pissed off he was with Domenech , infact he has always been :| !

Why why why?Are u remooving the nickel system?nooo!!!

Yes I Have the same question !

@ TEchie - Come on man...this is a game. It keeps happening, the deserving team loses, stars fade out , GODS make mistakes, but then again its a game and you have new stars, before you know it , its back to normalcy in a few months

Back