Itdepot cheats me

LOL that price is the non discounted price. I doubt if they charged you that much. Why don't you just call your credit card company and find out how much you got charged instead of whining here. Are your lips sealed and you can't talk?

hmm actually even i had this same problem when i had ordered ..and around 6.5k or more.... though the actualy cost after taxes and shipping was only around 5.6k!

dunno how they added that 1k? esp cause i wasnt paying from credit card , just a Dd! .. anyways i cancelled that order..since i got ps600.. here either!

did they disagree with 5600?

Can I take the psu and tell the credit card company to not pay them or pay only a certain amount?

the credit card is of my dealer and not mine.

I think that they didn't do it purposely. Did you mail them? Mistakes happen everywhere. I guess though you can ask your CC Company for a stop payment but had I been at their place I would had at least asked them for a clarification. I suggest you the same.

Probably that was a bug or something. Or maybe they allow you to cancel your order without any penalty/cancellation charges. Give them a mail at least.

I have received the power supply, I won't give it back to them whether or not I pay them.

It shows a bill of maybe 5975 + 150 as shipping. It is prepaid by credit card.

techboy said:
I have received the power supply, I won't give it back to them whether or not I pay them.

Now thats Smart... How about they say that they will sue you weather or not you pay them ;)...

Nikhil said:
maybe it is because of the shipping.... 150/- seems less for shipping...

coz usually, the shipping charges are said to be 600 or so.....

stormblast said:
jokes aside, i think what nikhil said is correct. 150rs shipping seems less. since u are in delhi & they will send it from chennai. shipping should be around 500-600rs cause the antec psu's are not exactly lightweight.

hmm guys 150 bucks for shipping a psu is more than enough .. i got my zebby 640w shipped frm chennai for that price. and the weight is more or less the same as antec.

600 bucks is an insane price .. infact even getting my zebby jamaica cabby shipped from chennai (damn damn heavy n very huge) cost me only 400 bucks.

Aces170 said:
maybe they havent added VAT ?

10% CST has been charged since he is not buying the stuff in chennai so VAT is not applicable.

techboy said:

u have already paid 5975+150 for it .. did u ask ur CC company to stop the payment or something ??? how else can u not pay them ???

Hey Techboy question, if the Credit Card is your dealers, why does it show the billing address to be the same as your home address?

hunt3r said:
Hey Techboy question, if the Credit Card is your dealers, why does it show the billing address to be the same as your home address?

address is not verified .. i can use your CC to get stuff delivered to my place. no probs with that.

^^Thats not what im talking about. The billing address is the address of the credit card owner. So if its his dealer's credit card why does it show his home address as billing address as well?

Back