Its Delhi now

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad. very sad.

terror email says 9 blasts to occur in delhi, 4 hav already occurred.

karol bagh, barakhamba road(CP), Palika Bazaar Gate No.1(CP),GK Mblock

time for drastic measures.

This is ****ing pissing off now. Why is all our state government acting like clowns? :mad: Why can't we simple wipe them off our country ? :/

I think the stats are now like Terrorists 25-0 Indian security. Have we heard any major breakthroughs or successful crackdowns in the recent past? :/

This is really getting serious now, and India, imo, on the global scale is turning out to be more coward than these terrorists.

Argus said:
I'm not able to contact a friend who went to Karol Bagh couple of hours ago..... damn i'm worried :(

Don't panic telecom n/w generally get clogged due to heavy incoming/outgoing try after few hours, leave a text instead

starchazer said:
This is ****ing pissing off now. Why is all our state government acting like clowns? :mad: Why can't we simple wipe them off our country ? :/

I think the stats are now like Terrorists 25-0 Indian security. Have we heard any major breakthroughs or successful crackdowns in the recent past? :/

This is really getting serious now, and India, imo, on the global scale is turning out to be more coward than these terrorists.
Defense Minister 'A K Antony' is very defensive and Manmohan is waiting for Sonia call for next steps

seems like they weren't as low intensity as it seemd at the start :(

The initial reports seemed to suggest that few people sustained injuries but non-griveous

Looks like there may be casualties too :(

This is ****ing pissing off now. Why is all our state government acting like clowns? Why can't we simple wipe them off our country ? :/

and how do you do that?

It's so easy to come up with a blanket statement like the one above..

more than telecom network getting clogged. i believe its law enforcement agencies that ask operators to block/jam cell signals to try to prevent remote detonation. doesnt help with timer based devices i guess.

vishalrao said:
more than telecom network getting clogged. i believe its law enforcement agencies that ask operators to block/jam cell signals to try to prevent remote detonation. doesnt help with timer based devices i guess.

don't think so. It's not kind of blanket block. Phones are working but network is clogged.

This is very sad... and very dangerous too. It seems as if local intelligence has broken down completely. Govt ought to deal very very strongly with the crackpots who carryout these acts.

vishalrao said:

Good thought, might be the case.

What the Intelligence and Police doing, we need a thorough recursive probe Those bastards need to be nailed down asap.

starchazer said:
We managed to diffuse all the bombs they planted in Surat.
But the national capital?? This is a serious slap on the intelligence agencies. And that too not one, multiple blasts :mad:

I feel India is heading the England was before the truce with IRA and Irish.

Everymajor city is now hit with only few cities remaining :(

what the hell these politicians doing barring accussing each other, look at other western countries on the major policies no one even criticise any other statement for their own country. :mad:

RIP all those who lost their lives.

Hope these lost lives will awaken indian politicians across party lines and will help eliminate terrorism.

I was out NP the whole day today and didn't catch the news. It was only after i arrived at my home i got to know about all this. This just sucks.

RIP to all those who lost their lives in the blasts. Hopefully TE members in Delhi be okey.

i was bloddy out today and got like so many calls , thanks god din go any were into the majors. this completely sucks . i mean wtf ... such ppl should just be shot at the stop to f**k with process of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back