Its Delhi now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily we didn't went out today.Police in India suck , especially Delhi police they are lazy asses who take their salaries and do nothing to protect innocent people.

If you hadnt already lost faith in the system, then i think these blasts will make u realise just that.

Countless blasts, countless death and not one person caught? gets my blood boiling but yet i dont do anything.

isnt it high time for us to go tit for tat than just sit, greeve and do nothing about it. when will we go germany's way and give em mofos what they truly deserve.

INDIA is like a GARBAGE BIN

the Politicians dont mind who is dying or who is not until they themselves travel in Type=Z security cover !

for them we are all like little termites who get scrambled under the legs of these terrorists.

and wat if some of us are killed or blown to pieces.... we are in plenty rite ?

frak this nation Man !

Bombs exploding within regular intervals.... they are makin a joke out of us !

Our Govt keeps on saying about doin these n that to curb terrorists n all...

leave aside the example set by USA where they fraked the whole nation... we cant even fight the terrorists present in our own country !

Bangladeshi`s come here and become INDIANS

Pakistanis come here to watch INDO=PAK cricket match and never go back.

GO to CST-Fort area, u`ll see lot of negros there who i dont think have valid reason to be in this country.

wish i could leave from here.....

NO offense to ANYONE !

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
INDIA is like a GARBAGE BIN

the Politicians dont mind who is dying or who is not until they themselves travel in Type=Z security cover !

for them we are all like little termites who get scrambled under the legs of these terrorists.
and wat if some of us are killed or blown to pieces.... we are in plenty rite ?

frak this nation Man !

Bombs exploding within regular intervals.... they are makin a joke out of us !

Our Govt keeps on saying about doin these n that to curb terrorists n all...
leave aside the example set by USA where they fraked the whole nation... we cant even fight the terrorists present in our own country !

Bangladeshi`s come here and become INDIANS
Pakistanis come here to watch INDO=PAK cricket match and never go back.
GO to CST-Fort area, u`ll see lot of negros there who i dont think have valid reason to be in this country.
wish i could leave from here.....

NO offense to ANYONE !

And I wish I can make things right.

hammerhead said:
And I wish I can make things right.

ANd i hope ur wish gets fullfilled !

this is wat others have to say.............

Paramasivan T

It is disgusting to see the way the bomb blast victims are being carried.

Do we not have ambulances / stretchers.What are the hospitals doing. This is preposterous.

The victims may die because of the way they have been carried and dumped in Police Jeeps.

Mera Bharat Mahaan . No disaster Management. No finesse. God also can not save this country.

Pkumar

Lets see the series of events

-Blasts rock a city in india

-Prime Minister, President and Mrs Gandhi condemn the blasts

-Home Minister Shivraj Patil appeals from calm and communal harmony

-Security forces blame ISI and pakistan

-Debate in News channels on how terror needs to be tackled

-BJP attacks govt on being weak on terror.

-Next day media reports that the place is limping back to normalcy.

-Chief Miniter anounces compensation

-One week later everyone forgets about the incident.

And then again the cycle keeps repeating and people keep dying.

Sid_Sawant

We should really appreciate the patience of our government.

I guess it is setting an example how patient our country is ?

Unless the government takes some serious action against such attacks nothing is going to help.

Now the government will comeout with a statement saying this was only done to create panic in the country.

But how many such attacks the common man should go through ?

Anyways ... the politicans are not considered as "common man" so they are least worried about such incidents.

I hope atleast some preventive measures are taken now to avoid such incidents.

Harvey7415

Shivraj patil will say: "The terrorists are like our brothers. They have gone astray.

We should first try to find the cause of the blast and try to include them in our mainstream.

No need for laws. No need for police reforms. yes we will create an FBI-like agency which will take 10 years to create.

Until them people in Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Gujarat, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore will die like roaches"

A weak home minister, a sterile PM as far as political strength is concerned and an vote bank politics based government!

This is nothing but the incompetency of a government which sees vote abk politics as a way of life.

This is the worst time as far as internal security is concerned. Serial blasts used to be uncommon.

Nowadays, serial blasts are a way of life!

Swati_Turtle

Yet another blast, yet another placebo from government...do they even care Mr.White house Singh at the prime minister's position..

.maybe we should not shut our tvs nowadays ...u nvr knw when the next blast happens...

i mean are we trying to create a world record for the maximum no.of blasts in a single tenure of congress.....

where are you Mr.Lalu Prasad Yadav, the new champion for SIMI what do you have to say now about the bann....

maybe u will come to give grieving families 500 hundred rupees note again.......

I was at CP, PVR Rivoli watching "Rock On" 4:35 show, after intermission some people started to leave, I thought what the heck, the movie is not so bad. Then somebody told that there was blast in the vicinity and the hall is being evacuated. The situtaion at CP Outer circle was little panicky.

unless some imp politicians die due these blasts.....measures will not b taken to safeguard lives of common public...this govt is just counting its days...

Really sad..i hope everyone from TE is okay, today being a Saturday many people might have gone to these areas..

India has a lot of issues right now, none of which seem to be getting better..

When attack on parliament was foiled, I for one, wasn't happy. I would have rather preferred assholes sitting there dying instead of innocent people in streets. These same innocent people are already getting their blood sucked by the same corrupt politicians who sit in parliament.

Had that attack been successful; our government would have been forced to take some solid action than to sit like impotent cowards. Sometimes the drastic incidents are needed to stir things up; if the government is still not getting the point of blastings in our major cities, then it should step down and let Army handle the business. I know it's not the best solution, but sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture.

dam terrorists :mad: a shame for the goverment,do we realy have a intelligence agency.
now in the usa if this kind of repeated blasts were to happen i wouldnt be suprised if there actions get inspired from the movie "the siege".

LOL@ The country

LOL@The Government, run by Eunuchs, cant save its people, practicing divide and rule, making the country $hittier each day and happy with it as long as they are in power. F*** the government, If I were the Indian Mujahideen, I'd be Lmaoing at how easy it is to perform synchronized blasts again and again and again. The government just doesnt care!The terrorists will have a field day and the terrorism will stop the day the majority are either finished or converted. Hopefully I wont be here to experience that :).

If anyone else is up for it, i'm in for donating some amount for getting these abusing geeks a uniform, so that they can get out of their room, go out and save the world..

Funny how people think of themselves as macho just cause they can relax in their bean bags and lmao, roflcopter or just rant at the present state of conditions..

Really..
stop the bashing for god's sake..If everyone is carefull and conscious of their surroundings, then such blasts just cannot happen..

If you wanna live in your dream world, then dont blame the intellegence services for it..Such low powered bombs can be made by any one locally and doesnt need products that will draw attention..These are hard to detect..hell your neighbour might be ,making one right now..
Only you can help yourself..

Party Monger said:
If anyone else is up for it, i'm in for donating some amount for getting these abusing geeks a uniform, so that they can get out of their room, go out and save the world..

Funny how people think of themselves as macho just cause they can relax in their bean bags and lmao, roflcopter or just rant at the present state of conditions..

Really..

stop the bashing for god's sake..If everyone is carefull and conscious of their surroundings, then such blasts just cannot happen..

If you wanna live in your dream world, then dont blame the intellegence services for it..Such low powered bombs can be made by any one locally and doesnt need products that will draw attention..These are hard to detect..hell your neighbour might be ,making one right now..

Only you can help yourself..

everyone is entitled to see this issue with their perceptions..

y u always pass sarcastic comments on other ppl !

rather than makin a uniform for other ppl, make a clown set for urself, wear it and laugh at all those ppl who die without any reason and others who feel betrayed by the Govt.

they(terrorists) will feel the pain ,only if we kill those fanatic terrorists in jail one by one. also get a video of cutting the throat of terrorists and spread the message. I think modi clearly gave the message in Gujarat.

to destroy brainless violent animals ,we also need to act like them.then only they will get the strong message.

alsiladka said:
We managed to diffuse all the bombs they planted in Surat.

..and more surprisingly caught the ppl behind it as well as the ones responsible for Jaipur. It was not so long back but surprised no one seems to be aware of it.

That to me was a welcome change, let's hope the same will happen here.

actually given its Delhi, i think its not a matter of if but rather when.

So long as that continues to happen, justice is met, we are ahead ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back