its mechanical...

bought the razer blackwidow ultimate and this is the best keyboard i used till date..the build quality is superb and the feel of the keys is too good and typing on this keyboard is a pleasure... thanks to MD computers for a an excellent pricing which i couldn't resist myself from buying .

DSC_4881 by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

DSC_4880 by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

congrats herr doktor!!!

so palashda gave a good deal...eh?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

now change your siggy:p

^^^sometimes pradipji is also a noob:p

if i quote some lines he gave me you will die laughing....

but they make a good team:p

with pradip ji i tell the price most of the times and he agrees everytime:eek:hyeah: .. lol.. sometimes i think i am the boss:p.. fun part is i dont even go to his shop one of his employees comes and delivers to my place . there are reasons also for this favours since i buy so frequently all high end stuff....i remember in the month of january 2011 4*gtx 580 and :D corsair ax 1200 we bought from his shop...pradip ji was wondering what we were upto..
sometimes pradip ji is noob but palash is everytime:cool2:

guys any opinions on my photography skill...be honest guys..:bleh:

^^^you forgot to use the wide angle:p

i remember how he reacted when i bought the ax1200:p

^^ those are just "blackwidow"...this is "blackwidow ultimate"...it comes with extra "ultimate" :hap2: and headphone/mic jack and a usb port

Can you please guide how to reach this shop? I find it difficult to find shops in Kolkata which sells high-end stuff. Thanks and congrats on the keyboard. It really looks nice :)

this is blackwidow ultimate...with all lighting

thanks guys for your replies....

Count_Down said:
Can you please guide how to reach this shop? I find it difficult to find shops in Kolkata which sells high-end stuff. Thanks and congrats on the keyboard. It really looks nice :)

MD COMPUTERS CHECK THEIR WEBSITE..U CAN CONTACT THEM IF U NEED

::::::::::The Ultimate Gaming Solutions::::::::::

gurugulabkhatri said:
great purchase and photography dada.the keyboard looks beautiful in the pictures....i think that is what photography is all about

thanks bhai...

Back