Its raining in Mumbai!!

raining at my place since 2 days and heavily at nights... weather has become humid n yucky. why is it raining all over india at this time of the year man :S :S :S ???? El Nino maybe :bleh:

mohit said:
raining at my place since 2 days and heavily at nights... weather has become humid n yucky. why is it raining all over india at this time of the year man :S :S :S ???? El Nino maybe :bleh:

Or maybe the La Nina :S

At this moment, started raining here too....

And this is totally not expected. Rain at this time of the year is very very strange.

Another proof of the globalwarming and global climate changes...

It rained a bit in the morning with a good huuuge rainbow over the sea....probably would have been visible from Marine Drive considering the direction i saw it in....from my balcony...which overlooks a golf course and the sea:p

Yes was 2 rainbows at a time....togather which lasted for a good 15 mins or so:D

Followed by another one 15 mins after the previous ones disappeared...
So all in all the weathers awesome...esp for a ride on my Honda...went today about an hour and a hald ago for a small drive;)

the weather may be good .. but my bike got screwed!!!!!!

didnt take it to college in the morning.. but had to go to dj`s place in the evening so took my bike out!!!

now m pulsar 150 is blue and black.... by the time i reached bandra it was completely blue and muddy brown!!!!! damn !!

now that sucks doesnt it..????

finally i cleaned my bike with over 3 buckets of water!!!

does look clean but i ran out of "chindi kapda" to clean it further!!

and came back to post some problems .!! lol

Lol @ Blady, Sigs can be confusing eh? :p....

I loved the weather, went with my friend to see "Fog", which i might add was an awesome movie, and then walk almost half the way of Marine Drive. Rocked.

Back