FS: Headphone JBL E65BTNC, Samsung level u , jib+, inkd+, sony mdr xb50bs, BoatRockerz 255 Bluetooth neckband earphone multiple pieces clearance sale

People asking samsung level u, what is the reason you want them? Genuinely asking since I do have couple of those (got one from this thread) but I only got them as it has multipoint and don't go inside ear canal. They are perfect for my work from home scenario to take calls on Skype and teams.
But I did use them once outside on the road when I was going somewhere walking and due to no seal In ear, lot of sound is lost.
20201117_095730.jpg

Few years back I had ordered Samsung Level U & I had the same problems, I had old wired headphones which had these buds & I used these on Level U & it did the job pretty well

View attachment 93866
Few years back I had ordered Samsung Level U & I had the same problems, I had old wired headphones which had these buds & I used these on Level U & it did the job pretty well
Yes this looks like the bottom part of level U and top part is having the ear canal earbud type and yes that would work. I was just asking since the level U don't have great reviews and wanted to just understand the use case of others. I love them and use daily in my neck for almost 10 Hours and it does not go dead also by my EOD.

Yes this looks like the bottom part of level U and top part is having the ear canal earbud type and yes that would work. I was just asking since the level U don't have great reviews and wanted to just understand the use case of others. I love them and use daily in my neck for almost 10 Hours and it does not go dead also by my EOD.
Mutant earbuds

I brought 2 headphones opened box from eBay India during their last days and I got it at good rates and 1 I used at office and another one at home, got good battery backup and lasted for over 2 years and I don't have any experience with other headphones under or around 2k

Back