Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its wrong name for the scheme. It should have been 'DHO DALA'.

I expected exactly similar plan from jio. Instead of giving 3 months free for 300 bucks, what if they charged 100 bucks per month. But i thought it would be too much to ask. Seems it wasnt.

I pity AVOID companies now, what are they gonna do. I think they should put permanent msg somewhere to complain to TRAI.

So i think motabhai has become godfather of telecom now. He has offered deal one cant refuse. Only thing is, it will be brains of AVOID employees on the table lol (probably giving up to compete and milking postpaid users just like they did all these years).

So those users who recharge at the time before TRAI announcement 303/- or more and eligible for Jio Summer Surprise don't need to do anything right?

Please reply

Is anyone missing the fact that this is for first/one-time recharge only? Works out to Rs. 103/pm. After the '3 months' (84 days) then what? 149 or 309 p.m. ? Maybe they'll come out with something new in July.

SSO was MUCH better, but this plan is still better than anything AVoId have to offer. Way to stick it to them Jio !

Yes, i missed this is just FRC only. I was thinking this is gonna be permanent plan, so after SSO one can use DDD offer. But that wont be the case :(

But what about those people who had recharged using 149/- before the summer surprise was announced and then did 303/- recharge?
I'm not able to see any queued plans under my current plan (which says will end on 15 apr).

But what about those people who had recharged using 149/- before the summer surprise was announced and then did 303/- recharge?
I'm not able to see any queued plans under my current plan (which says will end on 15 apr).
To clarify, All those who have done 99+149 as their first recharge are eligible for Summer surprise/ Dhan Dhana Dhan offer by recharging 303 or 309.

Last edited:
You'll get what you have been promised. Don't go Gaga after info on Myplans. Check out recharge history for confirmation.

Also 303 offer is now dead. Those who have done 99+149 have already gone for 303 before April 10th. Those who haven't can go for ₹309.

I've done 99+149 and when i go for recharge now...

Screenshot_20170411-205301_01.png

No, i've seen the sms with my friend who did 99+303. Thing is i didn't get it, so did i not get SSO ?

No, i've seen the sms with my friend who did 99+303. Thing is i didn't get it, so did i not get SSO ?
Just go to jio website and login.. there you can see whether you are eligible for SSO or not..
For some reason the jio app is no longer showing upcoming plans..

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    21.9 KB · Views: 163
Nope, upcoming is showing what the myjio app was previously showing. 149 28 days and 303 28 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back