Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have one of those old dongles like the reliance netconnect, you can get a jiofi for 499.

Got this under exchange @499
b40cf2d79f50e81f652a785ddbf9b822.jpg

Rs.408 recharge is compulsory, This spoils the Deal.

Which is why i haven't got it myself. I was telling them, i already have 3 sims, and i already spent 99+149+303 on my main sim. i'm not gonna get one more sim just to buy a mifi at 499.

Link to that exchange deal ?

ask at your nearest digitalexpressmini/jio store.

Got this under exchange @499
b40cf2d79f50e81f652a785ddbf9b822.jpg

what is this exactly? box looks too big to be a mifi. stb ?

How much one have to pay for it? Is it version 3 or version 2 jiofi? Can we just get the unit and sim (by paying 500 bucks or little more) and recharge later online using schemes?
As mentioned 499 for the Jiofi2 +408/- for the simcard its mandatory to get a new connection with it. So total 907/-. I was able to save 408 as a friend wanted a new jio connection.

Can you explain how it works, You take the old dongle and they give this new at 499 ?

Do they check device or need its invoice or anything else ? Device tested ?
Yes, Just walk in with ur old dongle they don't care if it's working or not but should not be damaged, Just the serial number and the model number should be intact. Also they don't need the invoice of the old one.

Yes, Just walk in with ur old dongle they don't care if it's working or not but should not be damaged, Just the serial number and the model number should be intact. Also they don't need the invoice of the old one.
Any dongle would do or only those old Reliance dongles are required to be eligible for an exchange?

I heard 2g dongles are not accepted, only 3g/4g. I think cdma is considered 3g by them.

Apparently, this morning the stores were instructed to stop billing on this offer. It's on hold till further notice...

Last edited by a moderator:
Their backend I.t. billing management is going for a toss. in morning my plans were inactive despite recharging for 149+303 on 11 th april. in afternoon it displayed as hny till 9th may, but my outgoing and incoming was barred due to which i missed critical calls. then in evening it got automatically started but it still shows as hny till 9th may

Mine is showing current plan Summer surprise - 303, expires 19 July. They also seem to have changed the daily 1gb reset time.

Ok, I can confirm that night unltd is no more on the Summer surprise plan. I guess it's only there on HNY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back