Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not what is Jio Transition Plan, No Prime or SS recharge. 1gb data and unlimited calls every day.
e00e625738e24e5d25a7c28096614b49.jpg

Not what is Jio Transition Plan, No Prime or SS recharge. 1gb data and unlimited calls every day.
Jio is claiming to be world's largest startup and still not able to fix these silly issues when it's been more than two weeks those free stuff have ended.

How's the call drop issue bugging you folks? For me it's still pretty much there, especially when dialling to Airtel & BSNL numbers.

Calls to airtel network still takes me 2~3 attempts to connect.. Once connected, there are no drops though.. Very rarely it connects in the first attempt..
Calls to Jio numbers located in Bhubaneswar give me a lot of problems.. Voice breaks and completely cuts off most of the times which is very strange..
Also I'm somehow experiencing a downgrade in the internet speeds nowadays.. Earlier speedtest results would give me 8~9 Mbps.. Now its 1~2 Mbps only..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-04-14-11-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-04-14-11-37.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 194

I think Jio is just trying to confuse the $hit out of the regulators and AVoId, TRAI & DOT; with all these plans, no one will know what to complain about...

Getting the same on my plan too.
daily the date changes, nothing else
CC people tell that once this transition plan ends in "few days" it will be converted to SSO.
though they have no idea till when it will last. but 90 days of sso will start when transition period ends.
I think they have put all sso cust onto transition plan to avoid disconnecting paid users

I've converted my long time vodafone connection to prepaid, and keep it as a backup. But i use only Jio now. It all depends on pricing after the promotional period(s). But if they still maintain 149 with 1gb/month for me, that's good enough...

My exp is other way. Whenever their is 3/5 network bars even on 850 MHz coverage. My calls go through.

That's not the case with Airtel though.

Jio calls are fine.

My exp is other way. Whenever their is 3/5 network bars even on 850 MHz coverage. My calls go through.

That's not the case with Airtel though.

Jio calls are fine.

Same here. Airtel even on full bars is a mess. I might be porting out to Vodafone

The only issue with Jio is crosstalk, which several have complained about. Oh, and I don't use it in a dual SIM phone, but without any other SIM.

I recently went to a small road-trip (Delhi-Chandigarh-Kasauli-Nahan-Delhi) and was surprised to see the network coverage of Jio. I was streaming songs with Gaana app and I got signal even on the remote mountains where Airtel sim showed no signal.

Having said that I still can't imagine discarding my Airtel sim card as a lot of times calls don't go through Jio.

Airtel didn't build the network in 4 or 5 years, They took nearly.. 20 years to build.

From what i noticed with the little roaming I've done. Jio's network is better than those networks who have been in the market since a decade.

I'd give them more 11-12 months before i do seriously bashing about network issues. Also they need to stop this Freebies thing and charge reasonably like Rs 10/GB and keep the network acceptably fast. Quality will gain customer base, Not always people want cheap, That is the reason why Airtel gained dominance in the last 10-12 years.

Using Jio along with Airtel on my Redmi Note 3. Still have issues with the network - on trying to make a call I just get the message "Call Ended" and calls dont go through until I restart the phone or cycle through flight mode - this happens very very often even when I have full signal and data connectvity working fine. I've also enabled call forwarding to my airtel number incase Jio is not reachable and most of the times the calls are forwarded.

A colleague who has Jio in Bangalore whom I have to call quite often also has the same issue - inspite of full network the number is not reachable and calls do not go through so they still have a long way to go.

My experience with Jio is a lot different have been using it for calls and data for over a year now and their network had improved a lot no call drop no slow speeds. Had used jio for over 2k mins this month and had not faced any problem.

1215563dc1207eaf098b1ae3dccc23cf.jpg

My experience with Jio is a lot different have been using it for calls and data for over a year now and their network had improved a lot no call drop no slow speeds. Had used jio for over 2k mins this month and had not faced any problem.
How many of them are from Jio to Jio? If you're using more than 1200 mins to other networks, then you are making Jio lose money. :p

What's with Jio when July comes ? What's next ?
You have Free services till August 18th which includes 303 paid pack. After that they might bring some new pack, Albeit this is the best offer one can get. I don't mind just 10GB at a go for the same 309. Don't need that much data.

OT: You're longer active on IBF, You're being seen much on TE. Done with that retarded Mittal??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back