joining the club

saumilsingh said:
BTW, which keyboard and cabinet are those?

the keyboard is logitech dinovo cordless, the mouse is a logitech mx1000 laser cordless & the cabinet is CM Wavemaster

Now after ordering it and every thing this 20" display begins to look a bit small to me in the pics. :S Feels like I should have gone for the 24". Nothing can be done now. :) Anyway mine should be in by the end of this week.

@bottle: how does it look before a 17" CRT in terms of size?

stormblast said:
so its finally arrived.

btw 699 is more around 21k.

yeah you're right.. was still thinking that sgd was rs 26 to a re :(

Chaos said:
^^LOL its the most expensive logitech available... its dinovo.... costs 100$.

iirc the bt one is the most expensive

lord_nemesis said:
Now after ordering it and every thing this 20" display begins to look a bit small to me in the pics. :S Feels like I should have gone for the 24". Nothing can be done now. :) Anyway mine should be in by the end of this week.

@bottle: how does it look before a 17" CRT in terms of size?

its smaller than my 17" samsung lcd by 2cm in height but wider by a couple of inches... me wishing i got the 2407 too :p

Nikhil said:
Bugger !!! Awesome !! Congrats !!

So, why did you post only now ?? I thought you got this long back :S

what do you mean :S i just got my hands on it this weekend.. dont think i posted otherwise anywhere

bottle said:
what do you mean :S i just got my hands on it this weekend.. dont think i posted otherwise anywhere

My bad ::( ..... Chaos had mentioned in another thread quite sometime back (abt a week or so back) abt your Dell.... so, I assumed you had already got it.... :

i was still in the deciding phase then :p dell takes about 10 days to deliver and then i had to find someone to lug it over ;)

dunno if warrantys local .. must check. i got the 5 year warranty thingy though so in extreme cases can send it back since someone or the other shuttles to sillypore every now and then

(pressure cooker box stays )

AFAIK Dell will offer local warranty on that, so will Viewsonic.

Congrats Baatli, looks great, all clean setup, damn i soo wanted a wavemaster :(

Back