Jurassic Park 4?!

JP 2 and 3 were no where as good as the original.

IIRC, only JP1 was directed by Spielberg.... The other 2 were only produced by him.

but the first movie still gives me goosebumps when I watch it :p It really rocks!!!

saumilsingh said:
lol I once rented JP4 and MI3 from a cd wala. Turned out to be Volume # 7 and 8.
Yep I have already watched MI3 some 3-4 years back.. dont even know the actor and actress..

Jurassic Park 4 is in the pipeline. The movie production hasn't begun yet as Spielberg has said until there is a good script there will be no Jurassic Park 4. There were rumours recently that the script is finalised, dunno whether its ture. But the shoots wont start untill Steven Spielberg completes Indiana Jones.

Jurassic Park 1 rocked. I think it was the best out of the three, two was just lame. The idea of dinosaurs and large reptiles roaming our streets is a little... stupid now after Godzilla and things like that. Lost World sucked, and Jurassic Park III talking about effects and SFX and GFX and all that was great, but then again, too far fetched, a little stupid.

Jurassic Park 4 should feature something like humans evolving again and then you know, one city becoming like a place of dinosaurs and then the ability of dinosaurs to talk and stuff like that and communicate and take over again because our current way of life isn't good enough, we're depleting our resources or something like that and hence we evolve back into Dinosaurs...

o_O

Or would that just be stupid?

Back