JVC HA-RX900 and JBL Reference 610 Wireless.

-Anish-

Skilled
Posting here after a long time :)

Just received 3 items from KMD

1. JVC HA-RX900
2. JBL Reference 610 BT Wireless.
3. Sound modulator for CCFLs :p

Total Damages : Rs.6850/- :ashamed:

Currently listening to Claude Challe, Ravin, Talvin Singh and the likes. Planning to use Illegal Bass below 20hz for burn-in. :p

w00t! a rare new age fan in the house. Keep us posted how they sound. A review would be great.

Congrats on the purchases. :hap2:

|Anish| said:
Currently listening to Claude Challe, Ravin, Talvin Singh and the likes. Planning to use Illegal Bass below 20hz for burn-in. :p

WOW i wanna hear Ravin sing :D

Congrats on teh purchase :D :D

Who said burn-ins are psychologically dependant element :p

The Rx900 showed its true colours after 2 nights of intense burn-ins.

Yesterday, when i came home, picked them up while the illegal bass was doing its job, and boy, the SQ and SD were leaps and bounds ahead of what i heard them for the first time.

I dont think they need anymore burn-ins, but who knows :p

If someone is on a tight budget, but still want the something comparable to those premium cans.. pick these up. They surely are unbeatable at this point. :)

Congrats ! Enjoy the sound !

And seriously I cant believe that some people actually dont believe in burn-in ! Some headphones dont change dramatically, but most do.

Congrats ! Enjoy the sound !

And seriously I cant believe that some people actually dont believe in burn-in ! Some headphones dont change dramatically, but most do.

But who cares about audiophiles ? If you enjoy the sound then screw what everyone else says about it. :hap2:

Just one question, will Asus Xonar Essence STX bring a major difference compared to Xonar DX that i have currently?

Thanks BF1983 and Gannu :)

Congrats Anish :). Once hooked , one can never get enough of headphones/ earphones. :p

what was the individual damages for both the headphones ?

Back