JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Shipped , check PM for tracking details
happy19.gif

Hello #PristineNote

I hadn't seen this thread but had read the mini review by karan about the JVC Marshmallows and went ahead to your website and bought them from there. They seem to be nice, doing the burn-in atm.

One thing that puzzled me and I guess everyone who buys from the website is also in the same boat ... I ordered the IEMs yesterday afternoon. I got an email after making the payment that they are processing the order. A few hours later I get two other emails about status change and that the order has been shipped. And then one more email which said that the product was "delivered". I was really confused why was the status saying "delivered". I sent an email to Sagar and today morning he replied such:

This is because we have to update the server like this to avoid double shipment of product. Once the product is out from our office we update it as delivered. Please Check your tracking number, it is showing out for Delivery.

The tracking number given when I put it on the aramex.com website, said "Invalid number / data not currently available". Today it worked fine though. But these two things puzzled me and I guess that anyone who goes through the website for purchasing stuff goes through the same problem?

Even if you have to update your server with the "deliviered" status, either don't send that status email to the buyer/client or else at least inform in that same email why the status change was done even though the product wasn't really delivered yet.

Just my two cents and hoping other buyers don't go through this.

Kind Regards,

Casper

P.S.: Also, please check your PM and reply soon. How do the PL-13 you have as the deal of the week compare to these marshmallows in bass and overall?

Hi Pristinenote,

YGPM,

Payment made for one black marshmallow.Please acknowledge and ship the item.
Shipping address sent via PM.

Thanks and regards,

Balagopal.

Yes Blue is in stock.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

hi ,
i would like to buy a pink marshmallow.is it available.
thank you,
anooj krishna
Pink colour is all sold out. Colors available now is White, Black and Blue.

Bought the marshmallows FX34 from Ebay - PristineNote. It has NO bass, everyone says it has lots of bass but mine has no bass but too much treble. I tried all types of music but the result is the same. My PL11 used sound great with the same songs. Anyone's facing this issue?

Edit: Wait! Burning in. Improving. Will post results in a day or 2.

When I received it, it sounded worse than the cheapo ones and I got disappointed big time. But I decided to burn in the poor little thing. Burnt in with pink noise, white noise and a few more files. In 3 hours, I could see a world of difference. Ran the files the entire night and the sound was even better. I don't get a good seal with the bud that comes with the Marshmallows, I used one that came with my old PL11. Especially with this bud, the sound is really great. I think I don't need Kramer mod it as it has lots of treble for my tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back