K750i or w810i - help me decide

Trajan said:
There are 2 walkman headphones, one old and the other one new... 2 of my friends have that headphone with k750i that was bought for 600 bucks and there is no diff with the ones that come with w800i...

and also k750i can be flashed with w800i firmware... there is a thread in TE for that... check it... both my friends with k750i have done the firware upgrade and the walkman player is present in it...

I know k750i can be flashed with w800i firmware...already done that, but that's only for earlier models of k750i which were cid36, the newer models are all cid49 which can''t be modded. Yoiu can also use flash themes on k750i, store more sms's and do a lot more stuff, I've posted a guide abt the sms storage increase too :)

^w810 has a d-pad insted of the joystick, I'd prefer the joystick anytime, but there is a chance of it screwing up due to dust and stuff, a d-pad is more trouble-free comparitively .

If you are gonna get the sennheiser or other 3rd party headphones, no need to get hpm70 just for the 3.5mm slot, u can get something like this

guru said:
well i got k750+1GB mem + hpm-70 yesterday. . the sad part is its cid49 :( so cant flash to w800/cant use far manager etc

can u plz post the prices of k750, 1GB mem and hpm-70 seperately.

I have small question.

Can i use the hp70 with my MP3 player (tsonic 610)?

I want to get an in ear earphone.

what do u guys suggest?

PS: Sorry for OTing the thread ;)

yeah u can,, but the problem is that the wire length of the "earphone part" (from 3.5mm jack to earphones)is too short.... so even though it can be used it will be pretty uncomfortable i guess...

there are some excellent sennheiser fr 800-1200 in ear type, if u look hard enough/.. ;)

guru

unless u like the "orange" themed walkman player and offline mode very much, I do not see any reason fr flashin the phone.....You also lose the activity menu that is much more useful as a shortcut as compared to "walkman" app....

just IMHO/// ;)

aka911 said:
guru

unless u like the "orange" themed walkman player and offline mode very much, I do not see any reason fr flashin the phone.....You also lose the activity menu that is much more useful as a shortcut as compared to "walkman" app....

just IMHO/// ;)

while i like orange , I like Apple UI better. right now i'm running Tiger theme :)
but media player could be better. Its the Far manager support which i'm really looking for rather than flashing to w800.

Back