k750i or wait???!

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Aug 24, 2005
www.erodov.com
Nikhil said:
I know....Executive Inn or something right ?? I tried looking for it but never found it :p
LOL!!! Executive Inn is the internal name.... Outside "Inndu Nilaya" is written.... And it is so easy to spot? How can you miss it? Sure you stay in Bangalore right? :p

@hunt3r: Yups.... me staying in 29th Main, BTM Layout.... Opp AXA. Good locality. And Lake view owns....:tongue:

EDIT: BTW Guys.....

Any idea how Better the HPM-70 are from the normal ear buds shipping with K750i? And I have "a" unique problem. I cant use normal ear buds.... because the "Socket" :p humans use to hook the ear buds are absent in my "ears".... So I hope the HPM-70 sockets are different?

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Aug 24, 2005
www.erodov.com
a little more research has led me to believe that the hpm 70 are in deep "IN" ear meaning that the rubber buds are inserted into the ear hole and dont just rest outside the ear......hope i am correct.....

neways, can some blorean tell me the best place to get "hpm 70" headphones (original ofcourse).... it is available on ebay for 600+100 (shipping).....

jdutt

Disciple
Jun 16, 2006
Karan said:
a little more research has led me to believe that the hpm 70 are in deep "IN" ear meaning that the rubber buds are inserted into the ear hole and dont just rest outside the ear......hope i am correct.....

neways, can some blorean tell me the best place to get "hpm 70" headphones (original ofcourse).... it is available on ebay for 600+100 (shipping).....
I purchased them for 750 in delhi and i find the audio quality to be veryyyyyyy good.

Cheers.

Goku

Disciple
May 30, 2005
Karan said:
Thanks again yaar.... I owe u a BIG one!

Abbee.. kya thx.. i told u na.. no thx!!!.. and yaar u din have to post all this here.. Grr.. and im the one who owe u a BIG one.. Thx a looooooooooooot for coming over to my place to assemble my rig and staying overnight in doing so.. thx a lot yaar.. i appreciate it a loooooot.

lazyme

Adept
Jul 10, 2005
Guys me plannin to buy a 750i...I was quoted a price of 11,200 for the phone and 900 bucks for a 512MB memory card.
Are the prices alright?