1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Extra
Hi Guys,

Selling my extras kailh gm8.0 micro switches for mouse.

249 each. 4 sold to @FreakyChokra

I can guide you guys on how to solder them yourself or you can send your mice over to me if you are unable to do yourself or find an electronic repair shop nearby.

It is out of stock in India. Also retail websites add shipping and taxes. Do consider those before posting.

Regards

1629551588117.jpg

Last edited:
can the switching be done at home easily? since i think most of us wouldn't have the necessary equipment to do this right?

Recently I pulled in some switches from a local vendor at 10/- per switch. Went to a local mobile shop who replaced at 50/- per Logitech m235. All of them running perfectly at less than 1/3rd cost of new one.
The only one I'm stuck is Logitech m331 that uses a square one ; which unfortunately I am unable to find.
1629609636171.png

The ones OP is selling high quality and will keep mouse trouble free for much longer.

Is it compatible with g402 middle click ?
yes compatible
@itzmydamnlyf is it compatible with old Razer Lachesis?
yes mate

It fits mostly all mice which do not use optical switches and maybe very old retro ones.

Also I can guide you guys on how to solder them yourself or you can send your mice over to me if you are unable to do yourself or find an electronic repair shop nearby.

Kindly pm for details instead of discussing it here.

Last edited:
Back