Kaspersky Antivirus & Internet Security Genuine Activation Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir i need 3 X Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (1 User) 1 Year.

Should i transfer the amount in your ICICI account ending xxx054 ?

Do you send code printed on box also? i mean there are two codes, one is Activation Code which is stored inside and another is is printed and visible code which identifies the box number or something...
That code is needed when we need to get support from Kaspersky people online along with Activation Code and Bill of course...

Hello All

Sorry for all delays happen. This is because I am very very busy with my site and also so much of work doing day and night for that. Soon you will see a big site with many good stuff and best price. Till than I am apologize for answering late. Please PM me who want to buy kaspersky.

Regards

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Paid for KIS 1 User 1 Year on Friday morning but still have not received the key! Payment details were PMed right after making the payment.

Please check.

jainanshal said:
Paid for KIS 1 User 1 Year on Friday morning but still have not received the key! Payment details were PMed right after making the payment.

Please check.
Hello and sorry for delay.

I will check and send you code in 1 or 2 hours time.

Regards

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Just downloaded the trial version of KIS 2012, and the license for 3 computers is 80 dollars, so am curious as to how it is so cheap here?

Differential pricing for India?

I see it on Naaptol also at about 800 for 3 users?

I need it for 5 computers [KIS 2012]. How should I may, and how much will it be? Will the activation codes work with the trial version that I have downloaded?

deepakvrao said:
Just downloaded the trial version of KIS 2012, and the license for 3 computers is 80 dollars, so am curious as to how it is so cheap here?

Differential pricing for India?

I see it on Naaptol also at about 800 for 3 users?

I need it for 5 computers [KIS 2012]. How should I may, and how much will it be? Will the activation codes work with the trial version that I have downloaded?
Hello

I am selling them cheap because I am clearing my old stock. As soon as I finish it then I will sell box pack which is not cheaper.

But yeah it is still low price than other countries.

You can always use code with trial version to make it full but Indian codes do not work in any other country because Kaspersky made them region locked.

Regards

Sent from my Moto Defy using Tapatalk

I want one 3 X Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (1 User) 1 Year @ 660/-

Tried the Click to Order but, the link is not valid.

deepakvrao said:
So, will they work with the 2012 version that I downloaded? Can you mail me a quote for 5 keys, and how do I pay please?
I have codes for 2011 which works with 2012 also because I am also using it :)

But only for India.

Regards

Corleone said:
I want one 3 X Kaspersky Internet Security 2010/2011 (1 User) 1 Year @ 660/-

Tried the Click to Order but, the link is not valid.
Hello

Right now I am out but as soon as I reach my office I will send you the details. My site is not working due to maintenance but it will be soon up with a BANG.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back