Kaspersky Antivirus & Internet Security Genuine Activation Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
time2shop said:
Hello

Right now I am out but as soon as I reach my office I will send you the details. My site is not working due to maintenance but it will be soon up with a BANG.

Regards

Sent from my Moto Defy using Tapatalk

OK. Send me the details so that we can move forward.

Please check your account .. Payment made for 6 x 1 KIS 2012..... It should be reflecting in your account by now... PM me the keys

chiragsthakur said:
Please check your account .. Payment made for 6 x 1 KIS 2012..... It should be reflecting in your account by now... PM me the keys
Hello

Yes got it and will send you in few hours.

Regards

supershailz said:
ur website is offline. I want to retrieve my kaspersky codes from my account from your website. Pls. help.
Hello

Please PM me your all details like your email id and name which was registered on my site. I will check and re-send you the code. Please let me know don't you made account on my.kaspersky.com? If not then you have to make it and add your code there because kaspersky only support who added code in that site. This way you will never lose your code also.

Regards

@time2shop

YGPM buddy.. Please respond its urgent..

I am at my hometown and need to install it here. I would be leaving by the day end and wouldnt have an access to this PC later..

Edit:

I can see that you are online for past couple of hours.. You can at least respond.. I'm sorry if I'm sounding too panicky.. I just have a few hours in my hand right now..

digitalD said:
@time2shop

YGPM buddy.. Please respond its urgent..

I am at my hometown and need to install it here. I would be leaving by the day end and wouldnt have an access to this PC later..

Edit:

I can see that you are online for past couple of hours.. You can at least respond.. I'm sorry if I'm sounding too panicky.. I just have a few hours in my hand right now..
Hello

Sorry for late response but I am always online through my mobile. I am out right now and not able to check my account but in 1 hour I will be reaching home and then I will check. If the payment is credited I will send you the code.

Regards

Got your PM and installed it on home PC.. its all working good. Im sorry I didnt get a chance to update the thread earlier as I was traveling.

Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back