Kaspersky Antivirus & Internet Security Genuine Activation Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment Made for : Kaspersky Antivirus 2010/2011 (1 User) 1 Year @ 210/-
Kindly Check and revert Back
Thanx
destiny

Payment made for 3 * 1 KIS via ICICI Bank transfer. printshot of payment in the pm. Please reply with keys & download link.

Thanks,

Kranti

Do you provide keyfile ...

I need keyfile coz two of my office computers do not have internet connection.

I have brought 3 x 1user KIS license from you abt 3 months back. The activations codes given by you cannot be used for generating keyfile from " https://activation.kaspersky.com/?ipcountry=IN" as they are retail codes.

So can you provide me with commercial license keyfile..???

I do not think he checks it at all, seeing the response, I would not be buying from him, and I would ask the mods to de list him as a Vendor, before someones money vanishes.

Hello TE members

I am really sorry for the delay but this happen because i am traveling these days to tie up with vendors and not able to check my mails regularly. Also my mail server was down for so many days and it was so hectic for me to correct it. I am a one man army and trying to make online shopping smoother so that i can post new products on TE also. Because of this whole process of Company Registration as a Pvt. Ltd. and making an backend office as well as 24 hours customer care taking too much time and i have to travel a lot for this. So i request you to PM me and i will check them on Monday for sure. I always worked promptly but try to understand my situation these days. I apologize all TE members and i will give all replies on Monday for sure.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back