KeepSolid VPN Unlimited: Lifetime Subscription - 5 Devices $14.50

Surfshark VPN is best for group buying because they offer unlimited devices and is pretty cheap at 2 dollars per month. They have good reviews too
With Indian server? Interested in group buying? Keepsolid's Indian servers rock.
You can try installing Honey extension and check if there are any deals but I think the lifetime subscription is pretty reasonable, if unblocking websites is the only purpose.
I hardly use it nowadays. Just for normal browsing so that lifetime sub seems too high. Please let me know if a 6 month code is available.

I yesterday used this keepsolid VPN to stream from Netflix US and I was able to watch in great quality. I am fairly sure it was Full HD but no way to check. Using firestick.

Yes I have life time 5 devices plan which I took back in 2018. Works fine for my needs.
I wish I needed vpn back then, rates were way too good. Usually they give their paid members a code for 6 months to invite their friends or family. Please share if you ever get one.

I wish I needed vpn back then, rates were way too good. Usually they give their paid members a code for 6 months to invite their friends or family. Please share if you ever get one.

Never have I got such a code. But for VPN Unlimited (Keepsolid), similar deals keep coming. I recommending setting up alert on slickdeals so when the deal comes, you get notified.

What's that? TE's marketplace?
The code usually shows up in your account or sometimes they send a mail about it too.

It is US Based and US centric deals forum like we have desidime in India.

I understand people are always skeptical about VPNs whether they leak our information and may be slow and such. If you really don't care about all such things and want a cheap "Lifetime" VPN, this is great choice. I have since 2017/2018 and still use whenever I need. I have even installed it on my Firestick so that if needed I can connect to Netflix US and watch content from there and I have some 3rd party apps which have live tv but they don't work when they detect Indian IP so for those too I connect to VPN and it works fine.

Be aware that certain servers won't well that well compared to others. But Netflix server connects to California and still I get Full HD (as perceived by my eyes) content. They have 2 servers in India too if that interests someone.

Back