KeepSolid VPN Unlimited: Lifetime Subscription - 5 Devices $14.50

I also additionally have windscribe and when I had registered for free account, they were giving 50GB Per month. That is lot of data for sporadic usage.

There is a product called "KeepSolid SmartDNS". It says "This DNS proxy conceals your real location and helps to unblock content with absolutely no speed loss.".

How does it work? How good will it be for unblocking and/or anonymity?

There is a product called "KeepSolid SmartDNS". It says "This DNS proxy conceals your real location and helps to unblock content with absolutely no speed loss.".

How does it work? How good will it be for unblocking and/or anonymity?
Product on Android or PC? One can simply put dns of Adguard also in Settings -> Network & Internet -> Private DNS in Android Phones. VPN products are different, where you turn on VPN and all traffic is routed through it. Not sure, how effective adguard is for anonymity though!!

Anyone who bought this still using it? especially the chrome extension?

I installed the extension around March-April this year, and at first it was fine. Then it automtically signed me out, and when trying to sign back in it took me to a non KeepSolid URL.
https[:]//id[.]singsheet[.]org/login?data=[redacted]&is_extension=true

This is suspicious af for me and I'm wondering if their extension had some malicious code inserted in the last update. I tried sending them an email asking about it but didn't get anything back.

I installed the extension around March-April this year, and at first it was fine. Then it automtically signed me out, and when trying to sign back in it took me to a non KeepSolid URL.

This is suspicious af for me and I'm wondering if their extension had some malicious code inserted in the last update. I tried sending them an email asking about it but didn't get anything back.
I still use it on need basis but not chrome extension. My usage is only through ipad or iphone. But my cousin who frequently travels to china also uses it for getting around their firewall but it is a hit and miss so he has like 7-8 VPNs installed. Mostly free.

working fine, both the Chrome extension and Windows desktop and Android apps. The desktop program has improved massively in the last couple of years.

Back