Budget 51-70k kinda wanna ask which way to go

I have to get a laptop in the coming month and i have already posted my price range, for college (starting in a month or two)
the thing is i have an offer from which i can get the base model macbook air m1 at <60k (apple inspire stores festival offer)
so should i go for it?
i basically wanna use it for coding and as a daily driver also sometimes blender and some other applications
I don't actually plan on gaming and at most I'll play cs go or just a little higher spec games (i know they might not be supported by the m1 macs but still wanna tell the extent that i might go for gaming)
so i wanna ask should i go for it
or there might be some other options u guys wanna suggest
tbh i don't wanna go much above 60k so keep that in mind
thanks in advance!

Why don't you prefer Windows Laptop? As you said you are a student and need it for coding, then a windows laptop will be an ideal choice. You can choose any good Intel i5 HP laptop. If you need any suggestions in choosing a windows laptop, I can help. If you are particular about Macbook Air then go ahead.

Why don't you prefer Windows Laptop? As you said you are a student and need it for coding, then a windows laptop will be an ideal choice. You can choose any good Intel i5 HP laptop. If you need any suggestions in choosing a windows laptop, I can help. If you are particular about Macbook Air then go ahead.
i can go for a windows laptop but its just that after all that i heard about the m1 chip and getting a real good deal at it made me a little inclined towards getting a mac

1. Apple m1 air outperforms every laptop in the budget of 60k in terms of performance, battery life, screen quality.
2. Compared to windows, developing in macos is far more easier.

OP you should check this website and see what apps you need and whether they're compatible or not.
Regarding running games, I have seen some esport titles that can run using rosetta 2, but the performance is not good and library is also limited.
Also mind that storage and ram cannot be upgraded for m1.

Back