Kingston DataTraveler 8GB Pendrive for Rs.300/-

Cool, thanks. Ordered one even though i dont need it.
<

Sulekha is even better - http://deals.sulekha.com/transcend-8-gb-microsd-13308?utm_source=deal-promo-mar06&utm_medium=email-sl&utm_content=microsd-060312!

How can you guys call it a better deal when both products are completely different??

The Kingston is a pendrive and the Transcend is a microsd.

same here got a mail that its shipped

awesome received it but packing was not that great just a small plastic cover... very fast shipping though

Writing from SSD of laptop to Kingston pendrive was at 4min/GB, and writing from pendrive to laptop was 53sec/GB. Have no clue how that rates. Is it abysmal, or acceptable?

Dude.. I guess writing to laptop means on your SSD so based on that 1st thing Read operations are much faster than write operations hence this is kinda normal.. As PD's are slow in writing compared to SSDs hence this

Dude.. I guess writing to laptop means on your SSD so based on that 1st thing Read operations are much faster than write operations hence this is kinda normal.. As PD's are slow in writing compared to SSDs hence this

Dude..I understand that read is faster than write, but was asking how this compares tio other pen drives in general.

Back