Kinsmart in India?

sid41299

Disciple
I used to see a lot of Kinsmart models for really cheap here even up until a few months ago, even in a (generally barren) city like Visakhapatnam, but they've all suddenly disappeared? I remember seeing even quite new models like the C8 'Vette so the shipments seemed to be coming as normal, but now nothing? It's a huge shame because my Kinsmart Ford GT is one of my favourite models of all time, and I got it for just Rs. 500 in 2019 (before anyone asks, yes even the C8 was under a thousand rupees. I've never seen a Kinsmart model touch four digits, at least not in that shop)

Does anyone know where I can buy more of these for cheap? Specifically in Hyderabad. They don't seem to be available anywhere online anyway. Also if anyone knows a shop in their city that are still selling them then please let me know details regarding those as well.

Thanks in advance

Cheers!

I used to see a lot of Kinsmart models for really cheap here even up until a few months ago, even in a (generally barren) city like Visakhapatnam, but they've all suddenly disappeared? I remember seeing even quite new models like the C8 'Vette so the shipments seemed to be coming as normal, but now nothing? It's a huge shame because my Kinsmart Ford GT is one of my favourite models of all time, and I got it for just Rs. 500 in 2019 (before anyone asks, yes even the C8 was under a thousand rupees. I've never seen a Kinsmart model touch four digits, at least not in that shop)

Does anyone know where I can buy more of these for cheap? Specifically in Hyderabad. They don't seem to be available anywhere online anyway. Also if anyone knows a shop in their city that are still selling them then please let me know details regarding those as well.

Thanks in advance

Cheers!
Gone are those cheaper days, its now scalping all over the world.
I used to buy Kinsmarts for as less as 80bucks even when mrp was 120/150.
Now they sell for 650 or even 900 which is a sheer waste aka not worth paying for the quality. Better to invest that much in a far better brands.

Gone are those cheaper days, its now scalping all over the world.
I used to buy Kinsmarts for as less as 80bucks even when mrp was 120/150.
Now they sell for 650 or even 900 which is a sheer waste aka not worth paying for the quality. Better to invest that much in a far better brands.
Is there a comparative brand in 1:38? For those prices?

Back