vasim21

Disciple
Product : Klipsch Pro Media GMX A 2.1 Speakers
Bought : 7th Dec. 2009
Original Price : 9.6K
Warranty : Yes
Usage : Hardly used for 2-3 days.
Source of Purchase : Our Dealers {Authorized Distri for Pune}
Package Contents : All the accessories that came with it.
Original Box & Bill : Yes
Reason for Sale : Already own Logitech Z5500
Place : Pune
Price : Rs. 8K

Product Link : ProMedia GMX A-2.1 iPod/Computer Speaker - ProMedia GMX A-2.1 --- Computer Speakers - Overview

Product Review :Klipsch Promedia GMX A-2.1 - Speaker Set Review - Multimedia Reviews - TrustedReviews

PS : 1. Shipping will be extra for the item listed above.
2. Original Box provided by the distributor looks kinda old.
3. Offers through PM ONLY !
4. Local buyers preffered for obvious reasons.

No crapping in the thread please ;)

Great pricing for an excellent set of speakers, Vasim. These Klipsch are in a league of their own. The Altec Lansing MX 5021 which are THX certified are somehow no match for these babies. I had one set for my room when I was in the US and I can assure these were one of the best speakers I have ever possesed. Right now, I am happy with my Z5500's but I wish you a luck for quick sale on these. :)

^Thats rite bro ! They sound way better than my Z5500 but then i prefer 5.1 for Games ..!
Had gifted these to my sis but thn she keeps insisting on Creative Inspire 5200 speakers & i cnt find them anywhere .. :(

vasim21 said:
^Thats rite bro ! They sound way better than my Z5500 but then i prefer 5.1 for Games ..!
Had gifted these to my sis but thn she keeps insisting on Creative Inspire 5200 speakers & i cnt find them anywhere .. :(

Pity you have to sell these for a pair of Creative 5200's. It's outright blasphemy to even talk about them both in the same breath. :D
Anyways, have you checked with our guy Rahul from theITwares.com? I'm pretty sure he might be able to help you source the Creative 5200's. :)

^I know yar .. there's no comparison .. Have already asked each n every dealer in TE & other forums but cudnt find any ..
Bought them considering my sis will forget abt Inspire 5200 but thn it din work out ..:ashamed:

Sad....I seriously wish you didn't have to sell these speakers. :(

If you even used it for 2-3 days like you said...that means they are still pristine...and will definitely sound better after they have been broken into after some time. After a few months these speakers get all the more better.
Wish you could persuade your sis to keep these...if not, some lucky guy on this forum will be defnitely happy after buying these.

Jm2c...4nd3r50n out... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back