Car & Bike Knight XV the Hummer Killer!

Metalspree

Skilled
Was surfing the internet and came across a monster which makes Hummer looks like a toy in front of it.

Its called the Knight XV. Only 100 will be made available as a limited first run. Each vehicle takes 1,500 hours to build by hand

Conquest Vehicle Inc's flagship vehicle, the Knight XV defines the future of the ultra-luxurious, handcrafted fully armored SUV. This one-of-a-kind, V10, 6.8-litre, Bio-fuel powered SUV was inspired by the Gurkha military vehicle (built by Armet Armored Vehicles Ltd.) and features security appointments that are unrivaled in today's SUV marketplace. The production of the Knight XV will be limited to 100 vehicles

Let the pics do the talking

knight10.jpg

I guess hit by this monster to the hummer will make the hummer a nano :rofl:

02knig10.jpg

conque10.jpg

Some of the Specs

Engine 6.8 liter V10

Torque 498 lb-ft

HP 400 hp :O

Price $359,000 :crazy:

Wonder where one can drive this monster :S

For more specs and images check the below link

G@d of w@r said:
Whoa!! its almost 1.75X larger than Hummer :O

Hell yeah and its a 6.8Litre Engine :jumpy: and body is Stainless steel running boards (side and rear mounted).Knight XV 20" polished rims, forged from 6061 aluminum.Mickey Thompson 40" Baja tires.Fascia mounted PIAA dual mode fog and driving lamps.Heated, telescoping side view mirrors.

WTF :O vasool for its Price $359,000!! this will last you for 1 century at least for its sturdyness :p everyone will give road to you if u drive it in india ;)

The specs and size, both are really awesome.... only if they had paid the designer. :bleh:

I mean I understand all this rugged look and thing but come on, this thing looks fugly to the bones, the body looks like it was purely made by pounding hammer by hand.

Someone needs to tell the makers that you can look both rugged and refined at the same time. :)

Anish said:
Slightly OT but I just saw this H2 here with 22" rims and FORTY inch tyres, yes 40!!!
22 inch rims and 40 inch tyres? So the tyre is 18 inches thick??? That does not seem right...

I remember reading sumwhere the hummer can only take max of 30 inch tyres like this one:
h2mogul30smallah5.jpg

A real waste of money....!! Oh yeah.. it really sucks for our planet too... kinda bad for a little thing we call the environment. :no:

Perhaps the post title should read Planet Killer instead :p lol

BTW @ Metalspree I like your Avatar

Wondering what kind of mileage this thing could give. If I'm not mistaken, the U.S. military was complaining about the constant refueling required for the Hummer itself and it's inability to protect against direct hits and landmines....or was that with v1?

its buit with security in mind....Not for normal use. U need to clear the road just to drive tht around.

Looks bigger than my room:eek:hyeah:

Back