Konichiwa Minnasan...

Atreya

Disciple
Ah well, I just registered here today. Yoroshiku ^_^ My name is Atreya and my nick is the same (meh, I was just too lazy to think of a nick). Anyway its good to be here. :)

Konnichiwa Atreyasan!! 'TE'wa takusan ii tech website desu! Watashiwa kono Graphics Designer desu; watashino namaewa Abhay desu.

Well anyway, my japanese sucks, so I'm gonna stop embarassing myself now. :p And welcome to TE! It's a great place!

Atreya said:
Ah well, I just registered here today. Yoroshiku ^_^ My name is Atreya and my nick is the same (meh, I was just too lazy to think of a nick). Anyway its good to be here. :)

AAILA!!

What does that mean in Jap- You're a sicko!!:rofl:

Well, Bad Joke!!:ashamed:

Please shake off a bit of your laziness and please let us know something more about yourself!!

Welcome to our Chill Pill World, Atreya!!:eek:hyeah:

Have fun while you enlighten yourself and us!!:hap2:

I am turning japanese And I am turning japanese... I dont think so think so think so :bleh:

Welcome to TE mate...

Renegade said:
Welcome! so finally you made it..

Hehe, Yup!

udit-130286 said:
Welcome To TechEnclave - Ecumenical Technology...

If you dont mind, you could post more about urself, like your PC Configuration, your PC Pictures, your Pictures etc.... :)

Have Fun Here!!!

Happy Posting...

My PC Config kinda sucks at the moment, I am planning to upgrade it soon, I will post my rig info after the upgrade. :D

Deathdart said:
Konnichiwa Atreyasan!! 'TE'wa takusan ii tech website desu! Watashiwa kono Graphics Designer desu; watashino namaewa Abhay desu.

Well anyway, my japanese sucks, so I'm gonna stop embarassing myself now. :p And welcome to TE! It's a great place!

Haha, I learnt all the japanese that I know from watching subbed anime, sad isn't it. :p

@Minnasan
Thanks for the welcome. :D

P.S.
Konnichiwa = Hello
Minnasan = Everyone

@Atreya: Actually Konnichiwa means good day, but it's used as hello too. ;) I'm surprised how little jap I remember though... It's been only two years since I gave Yonkyu. Hmm...

Deathdart said:
@Atreya: Actually Konnichiwa means good day, but it's used as hello too. ;) I'm surprised how little jap I remember though... It's been only two years since I gave Yonkyu. Hmm...

Heh, yea I know, I was only giving the meaning of the context in which I used the word. :)

@Anish

Arigatou for the welcome ^_^

Back