Konichiwa Minnasan...

deathdemon89 said:
:rofl: Welcome to TE,Atreya! What anime do u watch? I love DragonBall Z,Gungrave,Ghost In The Shell and Aeon Flux.

Ooh, Aeon Flux is an MTV Production, and therefore it isn't an anime. :p I have no favourites as such and are you talking about the Ghost in the Shell Movies or the Series? I need check my anime list to list out all the anime that I have seen so far. :) And thanks for the welcome! And Saiyan is right, I hate DBZ... because I have seen better anime. :)

Atreya said:
Ooh, Aeon Flux is an MTV Production, and therefore it isn't an anime. :p
Yea,but still its directed by Peter Chung,so don't that kinda make it an anime anyway? :p
Atreya said:
are you talking about the Ghost in the Shell Movies or the Series?
Both,actually.Iv seen the first season of the series and the first movie.Plannin to dl the second movie sometime soon ;)

deathdemon89 said:
Yea,but still its directed by Peter Chung,so don't that kinda make it an anime anyway? :p

Both,actually.Iv seen the first season of the series and the first movie.Plannin to dl the second movie sometime soon ;)

Hehe, I haven't seen Aeon Flux yet, planning to see it sometime soon. And I have seen both the GITS movies, they are awesome! I haven't seen the series yet.

@Maxguru

Thanks man. :)

Atreya said:
Hehe, I haven't seen Aeon Flux yet, planning to see it sometime soon. And I have seen both the GITS movies, they are awesome! I haven't seen the series yet.
Hey lets play a game of 'I can read your mind'

Ummm... name the worst movie that you have ever seen.. ok now watch Aeon Flux .
Once again name the worst movie you have ever seen.. let me guess the name.. is it Aeon flux.. See I told ya..:hap2:

Renegade said:
Hey lets play a game of 'I can read your mind'

Ummm... name the worst movie that you have ever seen.. ok now watch Aeon Flux .
Once again name the worst movie you have ever seen.. let me guess the name.. is it Aeon flux.. See I told ya..:hap2:
does it really?? Well Charlize doesn't.. lol..
And anime is for kids.. Any here besides Adi??:tongue:
Welcome to the on'clave..

@Renegade

Me was talking about "Aeon Flux the Animated TV Series" not the movie.

@vandal

Anime is for kids, you were burn in hell for saying that! :bleh:

Atreya said:
@Renegade

Me was talking about "Aeon Flux the Animated TV Series" not the movie.

@vandal

Anime is for kids, you were burn in hell for saying that! :bleh:
well I meant its for b****** but thanx... hell huh... yes 'm I'm on my way...:bleh:

vandal said:
does it really?? Well Charlize doesn't.. lol..
And anime is for kids.. Any here besides Adi??:tongue:
Welcome to the on'clave..

darn you:mad:

There was a article in Deccan Chronicles about the animes in animax saying its for only adults(coz of the violence). Will scan that article and post it here later.

According to me he is right.. anime is for kids and hentai is for perverts.. and thats exactly what hentai stands for.. :bleh:

Saiyan said:
There was a article in Deccan Chronicles about the animes in animax saying its for only adults(coz of the violence). Will scan that article and post it here later.

And they called it "Cartoons with Adult themes", they will burn in hell too! :clap:

Renegade said:
According to me he is right.. anime is for kids and hentai is for perverts.. and thats exactly what hentai stands for.. :bleh:

^^^Hentai is for You and others who said anime is for kids:mad: :tongue:

@Atreya, atleast they said the violence in animes is not for the kids to see, morons used wrong title and terms.

Saiyan said:
morons used wrong title and terms.
Yup me second that they used the wrong title. Ya hentai is the p**n version of anime. Basically anime is japanese animations or cartoons. In case you want a clear definiton look here. So dont mistake those watching anime as perverts :mad:

Thanks for explaining to these peoples pal
no problem some one ought to explain the difference to them and Deccan chronicle ppl ought to get better writers who do proper research before writing stuff in that paper ;)

Yep,Hentai is just one of the many diff. forms of anime (and believe me,there are many).I just used those particular anime titles to prove my point of anime not being "only for kids",thats all.

Back