La Crosse BC-9009 Battery Charger @ 2500 + Shipping

And people , he is taking only Rs 1500 as advance, irreespective of who the buyer is. KMD on the other hand would be charging full advance i assume.

Would have loved to get my hands on this, but short on cash :(

>> My ICICI account should be activated by tommorow.

Nitin, please let me know when this is done. Im definitely not walking down to HDFC bank to deposit cash !

The 10 msg per 60 hours restrictions has hit me real hard just when I wanted to confirm another deal with you. Guess I just have to wait now.

What is this limitation ? Never heard about it.

vinayaga said:
>>
The 10 msg per 60 hours restrictions has hit me real hard just when I wanted to confirm another deal with you. Guess I just have to wait now.

Im a newbie in TE and am getting this message when I try to reply to any PM :

You may only post 10 messages every 3600 minutes.

No idea why such a restriction is in place. If Im ordering stuff from three GO's at a time, Im bound to hit this assuming three messages for every GO. But Im able to post messages in threads. Thank god for small mercies. :mad:

rajndra said:
What is this limitation ? Never heard about it.

vinayaga said:
>> My ICICI account should be activated by tommorow.

Nitin, please let me know when this is done. Im definitely not walking down to HDFC bank to deposit cash !

:hap2: PM sent

I'm interested, but I have a few questions:

1. Do you have an ICICI account to receive payments?

2. Any ETA on when this item will actually be shipped?

Thanks!

GeorgePB said:
I'm interested, but I have a few questions:
1. Do you have an ICICI account to receive payments?
2. Any ETA on when this item will actually be shipped?

Thanks!

1. PM sent, containing ICICI bank details.
2. Depends on how many guys opt for this charger.

FizzMall said:
1. PM sent, containing ICICI bank details.
2. Depends on how many guys opt for this charger.

If some people back out and you don't get the required numbers, then what happens to the already paid advance amount? :huh:

rajndra said:
If some people back out and you don't get the required numbers, then what happens to the already paid advance amount? :huh:

If there are enough people then I will try direct shipping by the seller. otherwise en route NY.
I'll not run away with the deposits :no:

Back