La Crosse BC-9009 Battery Charger @ 2500 + Shipping

Fizzmall is a new dealer here and he has to get accustmed to the things here at at TE. It may take some time and meanwhile all of us here must help him and guide him. Few points from my side..others may give their inputs as well.

1. In a GO always update in thread and main page, the number of orders confirmed along with TE Nicks. This will help in two ways, your MOQ will be met faster and person who has placed order already will be assured his name is registered. Standard practice in TE.

2. As soon as you receive a Payment reply thru PM as soon as you are online.

3. Be online at least every once in every 12 hours, and be quick in replying PM's.

4. Comments from some members may annoy you, but never be rude while replying in thread. Replies like " I'll not run away with your money" often don't leave good taste with a prospective buyer.

5.Be active in your GO thread.

These are mere suggestions ( though un-asked) from my side, just in order to help you. Have a happy dealing at TE.

bigbyte said:
Fizzmall is a new dealer here and he has to get accustmed to the things here at at TE. It may take some time and meanwhile all of us here must help him and guide him. Few points from my side..others may give their inputs as well.

1. In a GO always update in thread and main page, the number of orders confirmed along with TE Nicks. This will help in two ways, your MOQ will be met faster and person who has placed order already will be assured his name is registered. Standard practice in TE.

2. As soon as you receive a Payment reply thru PM as soon as you are online.

3. Be online at least every once in every 12 hours, and be quick in replying PM's.

4. Comments from some members may annoy you, but never be rude while replying in thread. Replies like " I'll not run away with your money" often don't leave good taste with a prospective buyer.

5.Be active in your GO thread.

These are mere suggestions ( though un-asked) from my side, just in order to help you. Have a happy dealing at TE.

Thanx for your suggestions.

will be updating the list in the evening.

i dont know why people who opted for this earlier has backed off now.... its based on the willingness of ppl like us a dealer would initiate a GO... now people have backed off and its really hard for the dealer as well us people like us who will have to wait till the minimum requirement is met....:mad:

Back