La Liga on Ten Sports

aditya_reds

Disciple
Apr 16, 2006
Well looks like ten sports will be broadcasting the new season...great news for Real Madrid & Barcelona fans.. just cant wait for this.. brilliant stuff from ten sports... i am so excited now.. :clap:

Ritvik

Adept
Mar 30, 2008
Madras/Singapore
I really hope they get some decent presenters, the guy who hosts the Champions League show annoys me no end and those neo cricket guys are equally irritating.

aditya_reds

Disciple
Apr 16, 2006
stormblast said:
great. will be fun to see more diving :p
Ohh yes.. specially Cristiano :bleh: but Barca players are no angel either.. its kind of culture in spain.. they go down so easily its unbelievable...

Ritvik

Adept
Mar 30, 2008
Madras/Singapore
O1dh1.gif

aditya_reds

Disciple
Apr 16, 2006
SharekhaN said:
^^ what is he doing there?
he is play acting.. went down for a foul.. actually it was a dive and then looking at the referee:eek:hyeah: to see if he is given the player who fouled him a yellow or a red card... typical barca :bleh:

aditya_reds

Disciple
Apr 16, 2006
Ohh yes i ll be hoping Madrid win the league this season.. with jose at the helm they have a great chance.. so much to look forward to... epl on espn star.. laliga and champions league on ten sports.. carling cup & fa cup on sony pix... seria a on neo sports...

_pappu_

Skilled
Nov 5, 2007
may barca burn in hell, best actors on this grand stage :bleh:

but still, they are fun to watch :)

i used to download the games lol

whatsinaname

Skilled
Apr 18, 2007
This is good news. I will be in India for the first game, was worried I would miss it. (Now to make sure my parents' cable guy includes Ten Sports)

Amaresh

Adept
Mar 21, 2006
This is good news for La Liga fans (Read Barca and Madrid) because last season I believe no channel was telecasting it. The La Liga is rapidly becoming the next SPL though, since the gulf between the top two teams and the others is HUGE.

Anyhow I hope the CL goes back with ESPN/Star the year after next when the tv rights are due for renewal.

stormblast

Skilled
Mar 27, 2005
Amaresh said:
Anyhow I hope the CL goes back with ESPN/Star the year after next when the tv rights are due for renewal.

espn star commentary team is even worse & more biased than any other channel i have seen.

aditya_reds

Disciple
Apr 16, 2006
stormblast said:
espn star commentary team is even worse & more biased than any other channel i have seen.
espn star gets there source from sky network in UK.. its the same for the Ten Sports for the champions league.. i think they are ok but obv baised for english teams but who can blame them when they are based in uk...

Amaresh

Adept
Mar 21, 2006
The both have the same commentators more or less, however Ten Sports does sometimes have only a single commentator who's sitting in the studio and not in the stadium and that takes away some of the fun. I was however trying to imply that ESPN's Panel >> Ten Sports'.