Budget 51-70k Laptop AMD

Actually, I tried talking to Lenovo twice. They almost sold me a 1 GHz processor in the name of customisation. That is the reason I am hesitating a bit. Is Lenovo a good brand ? Do their products last ? I have not heard much about them in India. How good is their after-sales support?

I specifically requested to skip Windows 10 to HP, Dell and Lenovo on phone. All of them denied the request. Their DOS models are pathetic. Almost all Intel i5 processor in that budget range have 2.5 GHz clock speed.

I love Victus for the Specifications it offers. 3.3 GHz processor, 512 GB SSD, 4GB GTX 1650, 5600H as processor. Is it possible to get something like that from a reliable brand in the same budget slot? I set the budget at 60K and I am 5K+ now. Thanks for the tips.

If you like the Victus, then go for it (assuming you have the budget). It's a pretty good machine for the price, and early reviews suggest it has excellent cooling as well. To me it looks like HP took the Pavilion chassis, refined it a bit and then stuffed (last year's) Omen's internals in it. Which means it's a solid device.
Is it possible to get something like that from a reliable brand in the same budget slot?
Do you mean to say that HP is not a reliable brand? Just curious, since that's how I'm reading that question as and not sure if that's what you intended.

I am very happy with Victus. I like to buy it. Only checking whether I can sell Windows and Office later on.

I have no experience with HP. Since I got comments regarding Lenovo, I thought it would be wise to ask about the alternatives. :)

Only checking whether I can sell Windows and Office later on.
Nope, you can't sell windows and office licenses which come with laptops since those are tied to your device, ie, motherboard (and are linked to your MS account if you choose to log in with a MS account while setting up Windows on first boot)
I have no experience with HP. Since I got comments regarding Lenovo, I thought it would be wise to ask about the alternatives. :)
Both Lenovo and HP make decent laptops, although anecdotally I have seen HP laptops (in the sub 80k price range) holding up better than Lenovo models priced the same. Personally I have had a pretty bad experience with Lenovo build quality as well as service, but that was about 3-4 years ago so maybe things have changed now. I am personally never going to buy another Lenovo laptop, at least in the near future.

Back