Budget 71-90K Laptop buying advice with16GB or 32GB RAM

Kushdesh

Recruit
Hi folks,
Need buying advice for laptop. Suggestion is also required for the most economical route to buy laptop. Should I buy from store, online, or over the phone to executive? Followings are the considerations:
What's your Budget?: 70k to 90k. Can stretch to 100k for 32GB RAM
What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? : Rust programming and zoom call. I will be using the machine for 9-10 hr daily. It will not be used for gaming. Rust compiler uses a lot of RAM. Currently I have Dell Vostro 5410 with 8GB 3200Mhz RAM but RAM is bottleneck when compiling.
Processor: i5 or i7 (12th gen) or similar powered AMD processor
RAM: 16GB (extendible to at least 32GB) or 32GB. 32 GB is preferred.
What size and weight considerations do you have?: 14" or 15", weight less than 1.8 kg
Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest?: Dell is preferred as I have only used this brand but open to any brand which gives good service and extended warranty.
Any other considerations?: Durability is important as I will keep the laptop with me when travelling. Aluminium chassis is preferred. Good battery life. Good Wifi. Would like to avoid discrete graphic card as it drains battery. Would prefer Ubuntu OS if it reduces the cost.

I have looked at Dell New inspiron 14 online (https://www.dell.com/en-in/shop/laptops/intel/spd/inspiron-14-5420-laptop/bts-icc-c782537win8). which cost around 76K with 3 year warranty. Don't know whether inspiron laptops handle 12 hr of workload.

Back