Laptops Laptop deal to go for

Tech33

Disciple
Hi,

A bulk purchase deal for business series laptops has been finalized at my bro's college. The deal has been finalized with DELL :hap2:. The models offered are in the range of Rs 31,800 ---Rs 62,800 :clap: including Business Series E6400 and E5400 :yahoo: with good discounts.

It's an open deal :clap: ........if anyone of you is interested , he can avail the benefit of reduced prices.

Please click on here [Link updated] to download the quotations and a document for comparison. It has been uploaded on Mediafire as I am not able to attach any documents :mad:

For any query feel free to PM me.

Regards,
Tech33

P.S: I am not spamming thread approved is by Dark Star

EDIT: Updated list sorry actually another round of negotiations with DELL was conducted as there were some issues with the taxes, etc. Check the new list of machines they r more cheaper than earlier. :clap: :clap: .

i downloaded the attachment only to find the least config priced @ 51k , pls upload the renaming , i would be interested in 4 of these as 4 people of my group are on the look out for a good deal from dell. so pls complete all the config....

MohitPreet said:
here we go

I think there is a problem with your comparision rates...

In the comparision u have priced the E6400 = 53,300/- while in the quotation non of the E6400 is priced below 57,000

or maybe I am wrong...

MohitPreet said:
here we go

Delete this attachment as new list is included as another round of negotiations with DELL was conducted as there were some issues with the taxes, etc. Check the new list machines more cheaper than earlier :clap:
Inconvenience regretted

Regards
Tech33

izzner said:
I think there is a problem with your comparision rates...

In the comparision u have priced the E6400 = 53,300/- while in the quotation non of the E6400 is priced below 57,000

or maybe I am wrong...

Check the new link with new price list now. Inconvenience regretted :)

^^ links are there on the first page yaar, posted by Mohitpreet.

Btw was checking user feedback on dell site and they are surprisingly POOR for laptops whose USP is build quality and durability. So before ordering i would say do a bit of research and also post ur finding here :D

Link posted by Mohitpreet are old as there is updated price list. I am unable to post the attachments here :( . Can someone ask Mohitpreet to delete the attachments that he has uploaded

Back