Laptops Laptop deal to go for

thankx for images

but
THIS IS SUMIT'S LATITUDE
sumit1.jpg

THIS IS MY FRIENDS LATITUDE
other1w.jpg

now in sumits case why is the Dell website not showing warranty details...

another thing please start a GO in the forums market place as it would be more appropriate that way

i'll get back to you as soon as your details get verified(by today evening or tuesday as monday is a holiday)

Woah Tech33....Great service to the TE community, kudos to you!!!

Im interested in the 9-cell version.

Can you pm me the details about the payment n stuff.

Thanks.

@JAK

looks like tech33 has not registered his laptop at dell website so maybe bcoz of that dell website is not showing any warranty details..

Sorry for late reply.........

JAK said:
now in sumits case why is the Dell website not showing warranty details...

Actually in case of a bulk delivery DELL may take about 2 weeks to upload the information on the website. However one can get every detail about the machine by calling the cust. care in the meantime. I got it from cust care that this machine has a warranty till 16/09/2012.:D

Please dont worry as everything written in the quotes will be there.:hap2:
There are no hidden clauses or conditions attached. Everything is transparent.

Hope it's clear now:).

Regards,
tech33

dragon said:
Thanks for your reply....

I had tried previously to buy DELL laptop from the company itself, but they needed form no 50 for delivering in West Bengal. For me its very difficult to visit sales tax office personally and get the form, so I couldn't.

Please ask your brother that is it possible for him to deliver to Kolkata, West Bengal without any hassle.

thanks,

dragon

Please answer my previous question....., thanks

dragon said:
Please answer my previous question....., thanks

i inquired with sumit and he said that it might be difficult without form. So its better if you can provide the same. However in b/w if somethin could be done he'll tell me.

Regards,
tech33

MP001 said:
Are there any more deals from DELL (or from some other vendor)

Thanks

As for now, not really......
though he told me that he is in talks with apple for mac book. But nothing is yet finalized.

Regards,
tech33

Is this offer still there I need to know the price of dell Insipirion 14z and XPS 13 I cant download as rapidfire is blocked on my IP address.

atish said:
Is this offer still there I need to know the price of dell Insipirion 14z and XPS 13 I cant download as rapidfire is blocked on my IP address.

hi,

the offer is very much there, however the offer includes only latitude series and no inspiron or studio model is included.

Regards,
tech33

@ All Sorry for late reply i am bit busy now a days and bro is having his Semesters so i will

update abt the deal later :( but Prices are still the same in bulk deal you can not change the Quotes.

Tech33

Back