Laptops Laptop deals in the US

lazyme

Adept
I'm looking for a good laptop deal for my studies in the US. I'm checking out deals on deals2buy.com, the Dell Outlet, bestbuy.com and newegg.com.

Does anyone know of other websites offering good deals on laptops? I plan to order one online within 3-4 days.

Ur budget? Requirements?

Maybe we can help you shortlist on a laptop and then we can look out for the best possible deal on it.

checkout Thinkpad T400. They are offering DDR3 Ram and also 10% discount coupon

USPLAPTOPS or somrthing. My friend just bought it a few days ago. Most VFM

My budget is 700$. Can extend it a bit if the config is really good. I'm planning to buy a Dell Studio 15. Anyone knows if the Bing Cashback is applicable if I buy from the Dell Outlet?

Thanks stalker, I found a fantastic deal for HP and have booked my laptop.

HP DV4T

# Espresso Black

# Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)

# Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor T6500 (2.1GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)

# 50% OFF!! 4GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)

# FREE Upgrade to 320GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection

# 512MB NVIDIA GeForce G 105M

# 14.1" diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)

# Blu-Ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD+/-R/RW Double Layer

# Webcam Only

# Intel Next-Gen Wireless-N Mini-card with Bluetooth

# HP Integrated HDTV Hybrid Tuner

# HP Color Matching Keyboard

# High Capacity 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

# Mobile Stereo Earbud Headphones (1 pair)

# No Modem

# Microsoft(R) Works 9.0

# HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope

All this for $830+Shipping :eek:hyeah:.

Darthcoder said:
Thanks stalker, I found a fantastic deal for HP and have booked my laptop.

HP DV4T
# Espresso Black
# Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
# Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor T6500 (2.1GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)
# 50% OFF!! 4GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
# FREE Upgrade to 320GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
# 512MB NVIDIA GeForce G 105M
# 14.1" diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
# Blu-Ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD+/-R/RW Double Layer
# Webcam Only
# Intel Next-Gen Wireless-N Mini-card with Bluetooth
# HP Integrated HDTV Hybrid Tuner
# HP Color Matching Keyboard
# High Capacity 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
# Mobile Stereo Earbud Headphones (1 pair)
# No Modem
# Microsoft(R) Works 9.0
# HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope

All this for $830+Shipping :eek:hyeah:.

did you use any coupon codes in there???

just yesterday i was playing around with some codes and found amny a good deals in there
the best ones are usually on cheapstingybargains.com.

^^ As long as you aren't bothered about getting warranty, look for the refurb Asus G50VT-X5.

Best gaming laptop for the money. can be had for 620 odd with Bing Cashback

@maddy: I used the $250 off coupon for the HP DV4 Laptop :eek:hyeah:.

I'd have gone for that Asus lappy but I didnt want the 15.6" Screen otherwise that deal is the best bang for buck.

stalker said:
^^ As long as you aren't bothered about getting warranty, look for the refurb Asus G50VT-X5.

Best gaming laptop for the money. can be had for 620 odd with Bing Cashback

That looks like a very good deal indeed. It comes to 640 odd incl shippingif this is the one you're talking about.

Asus G50VT-X5 - Bing shopping

Also I have just created my cashback account and it says I need atleast 5$ in the account to receive the cashback. How can I add money in my cashback account?

lazyme said:
That looks like a very good deal indeed. It comes to 640 odd incl shippingif this is the one you're talking about.

Asus G50VT-X5 - Bing shopping

Also I have just created my cashback account and it says I need atleast 5$ in the account to receive the cashback. How can I add money in my cashback account?

Am not too sure if Bing cashback will work for you while you are in India.

How it works is, when you buy stuff, a certain %age comes as cashback discount.. this money gets credited to your a/c. BUT, it takes 60 days to get credited to your Bing a/c. Then, as long as your a/c has more than 5 bucks in it, you can withdraw it. it is NOT an instant discount.

I am not in India. I'm in Los Angeles at the moment so this should work for me right? I thought I would only receive the cashback if I already had 5 bucks in my account.

Back