Budget 31-40k Laptop for 40K

I am looking for a laptop in the range of 40k...... need it mostly for photoshop and video editting.... what would be the best option in the mentioned price range..........

Asus looks quite tempting...... I just wanted to know how is the price of Asus so low.... when there offering at the suggested price range is quite above the ordinary..... is there a catch to thier pricing or its just to attract more customers....

Asus looks quite tempting...... I just wanted to know how is the price of Asus so low.... when there offering at the suggested price range is quite above the ordinary..... is there a catch to thier pricing or its just to attract more customers....

ASUS laptop does not include the OEM windows so that cost. ruled out .also they does not invest much on the advt. etc so it is possible for them to price their laptops a bit low as compared to other brands.

Today only I bought locally Lenovo Z580 for Rs 42500/-. Its a great laptop considering its price and performance is top notch too. There is huge difference in flipkart prices and local Delhi market price in this particular laptop. So I would suggest you first check locally before buying online. Thought some laptops prices are less on flipkart as well, its not like all laptops are overpriced. This is the one I bought-

Lenovo Z Series Z580 (59-333345) Laptop 3rd Gen Ci5/4GB/500GB/1GB Graphics/Win 7 HB: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Lenovo Notebook

Yes actually I did, the guy at the store told me if I purchase laptop with student ID, I will get 3 years warranty. 1 year is onsite+accidental damage and 2 years carry in. So I purchased it by the name of one of my friends and I need to register it on their site by 7th of August to make that additional warranty effective.

I just bought the Asus K53SM-SX010D and i must say that the laptop feels good..............
Pros -
a) Build Quality is excellent
b) Screen is Crisp and Sharp
c) Yet to check the Performance of GPU, but for low end games works like a charm
d) USB 3.0 is fast

Cons -
a) Volume of the inbuilt speaker is quite low
b) Keyboard could have been better

All in all VFM Lappy..........
Quite Happy with my purchase....

Back