Budget 41-50k Laptop for Development and Medium Gaming

H2O

Skilled
Hi, I'm looking for a decent laptop. I'm into some Android and web development. So would want my emulator to work decently.

Also, will game, don't mind gaming at medium settings at a slightly lower resolution.

Things I care about are,
High resolution display - Full HD, I can make my peace with 1600x900 for a 13 to 14 inch laptop.
Ram should be 8GB preferably. Can upgrade to 8GB myself by buying another stick if there is something good.
HDD - Hybrid would be great.
Build quality should be decent enough to last for at least 3 years. Without any bits breaking off.

Kindly fill in the following points of template.
  • What's your Budget? (e.g. >30K, not more than 50K etc.)
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming)
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between)
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell)
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.)

Adding further details:

Budget : < 50k (Can go up a little if there is something lucrative)
Primary usage : Every day laptop. Will be used for daily tasks, some development and medium gaming
Size - 14 - 15.6 inches
Resolution - 1600x900 to FHD 1336x768 is not acceptable

Back