Laptop for Rs 2999

so wud I.. lets see if it goes thru.. i wud get 10 and sell it at 5k and make a profit of 18k and then i wud buy 15 more.. make a profit of 50k on those 15 laptops.. and then with all the money i make i'll make up my own factory.. i will build laptops .. will sell them at 10k.. make more money.. then build another factory.. use the first factory to build a time machine secretly.. the second factory churning out the laptops.. the first one building the time machine.. the third one building a newclear bumb.. (hahaha.. my eeevil pilaan.. see u didnt even know i had a third factory.. ).. then on the timemachine i wud go into the future.. when we are at war with the machines.. drop the newclear bumb on their fwd base.. on my return will stop over inside the matrix.. perhaps try to jump over the roof tops.. and by mistake i wud end up in the past.. take a peak at what cleopatra looked like.. what really happened to her..and perhaps if i am lucky meet Jesus and come back right in time to make my first laptop buy on indiatimes..
EDIT:

See i did all that and u didnt even know.. I rox or watz..:crazeyes: (jetlag)

Inzider said:
Welll, me thinks its a typo. I found a couple of shirts (provogue or some brand) selling for 20 bucks a piece or so on Indiatimes i think. The price was listed in many places as 20 bucks.
Hehe. Yeah, i remember you showing me those links :eek:hyeah:

Ok i have ordered it, lets see now :p

Order Summary
Order Number Date Price
**** 15/5/2005 INR 3999

1k was for shipping

EDIT: deejay pasted me some of Indiatimes TOS and it might turn out that I spent the 4k on nothing and they cant be held liable in any way... lets see :(

TheMask said:
MaxX, if u have 5k to spare.. i suggest u buy that.. and as a fee for my suggestion u cud donate the 1k to Mask-Fund..
hey 1K to me....fundu-fund...for my new cell (the ngage tht i still cant find in mumbai :( - not available in any shop when i decided to buy one)

oh lol, lets see how it turns out, hoping for the best though, shipping period is psecified as 10-12 days right, lol thats quite a lot for local shipping, but anyways, keeping fingers crossed..

Ok, i just picked up some fresh stuff

Now i googled the ACi Via 1.0GHz notebook, and i hit upon two Indiatimes pages. I clicked on one of the links, and turns out it didn't point to the Half Price section. This was the normal Indiatimes shopping section, and had the same notebook listed as follows

Aci VIA 1.0 GHz Note book

Seller: Nucleus Tech

MRP: INR: 5999

Offer Price: INR: 2999.00 USD: 68.16

You Save: 50%

Now, i checked out the cached page that google had. Here's what it read

Aci VIA 1.0 GHz Note book

Seller: Nucleus Tech

MRP: INR: 44999

Offer Price: INR: 34999.00 USD: 777.80

You Save: 22%

(This is G o o g l e's cache of http://shopping.indiatimes.com/cats/co/2/ as retrieved on 28 Apr 2005 14:00:42 GMT.)

Now i'm beginning to think whether this was actually a typo, or the deal is actually a solid one :)

Someone decide for me :)

Regards

Inzider

EDIT : Alright. If anyone in Delhi stays near the following address, could ya check it out ?

Indiatimes Shopping

C/o Times Internet Ltd.

(Times of India Group)

Top Floor,

10, Darya Ganj,

New Delhi-110002,

India.

or

I pulled up this number off a Times of India site, so if you can call and get in touch with Indiatimes Shopping, and confirm the product, it would be great. and please do inform us about it :)

Tel : - 91 - 011 - 2330 2000

Well its risky, I dont know If i made the right decision by ordering it.

I went to mouthshut.com and saw reviews for the indiatimes shopping and they say its horrible, sometimes the stuff dosent ship and they dont give refund easily, but big sites always have some bad reviews, so cant really say the whole site is bad.

So better to stay away from it imho, I just hope I get my 4k back if they dont ship ... Although if they screw me over, Im not gonna be sitting quietly and accept it..

Ok, so now they sent me an email asking for confirmation of product, because its a high value order. So I confirmed it by replying to them.

Now it shows SHIPMENT STATUS - AIR No. Courier Date 2005-05-16 18:08:10.594000

and under Payment details-
Payment Details
Payment Mode MASTER/VISA
Order Status Date
High Value Order 2005-05-16 18:08:12.406000

on the order screen.. Does that mean it is shipped? I wonder. Also I sent them an email asking if the thing is genuine just now.

Errr.
This says high value right ? So i guess that would mean the thing actually costs 45k. It's either that, or the Indiatimes store has poor co-ordination, and the accounts department and shipping department have different listed prices :)

You might want to check with your credit card company for the amount charged by Times Internet on your card. That way you'll come to know how much you've been charged for it

Regards
Inzider

inzider said:
Errr.
This says high value right ? So i guess that would mean the thing actually costs 45k. It's either that, or the Indiatimes store has poor co-ordination, and the accounts department and shipping department have different listed prices :)

You might want to check with your credit card company for the amount charged by Times Internet on your card. That way you'll come to know how much you've been charged for it

Regards
Inzider

Well high value could be anything above 2-3k, dunno above what they classify as high value. By the way I created and used a virtual card from hdfc bank to make the transaction. I set the virtual card limit of 4.5k, so they cant overcharge :) Also the virtual card can only be used 1 time. Currently it says the card is IN USE for the purchase from SHOPPING.INDIATIMES.CO. So maybe in a few hours or tomorrow the transaction will be complete...

hey mr MAX X (maximum exposure is it)

this virtual card, is there any extra charge for this ????

i am very much interested in this thing, i am current spending hundreds of rupee to get virtual card online.

sunnydiv said:
hey mr MAX X (maximum exposure is it)

this virtual card, is there any extra charge for this ????

i am very much interested in this thing, i am current spending hundreds of rupee to get virtual card online.

Its free if u have an hdfc bank account with their debit card.

Back