Budget 41-50k Laptop for Surfing and ERP installs

var89

Adept
Hi,

From the Questionnaire -
  • What's your Budget? Less than 50k
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? Surfing/SAP Demos installation which requires atleast 1GB Of HDD space
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? something not too heavy ie < 3kg, Ok with 13-15 inches
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? Prefer Dell but open to others
  • Any other considerations? Want good battery ie > 5 hours of surfing and should have Full HD (1920x1080) and have min 8 Gigs of RAM. If I can get M.2 slot then its a bonus so that I can move Windows to that and us the rest for ERP system
I'm looking for a system where I can install SAP demos and also use it for Web browsing. I'm not into Games so not looking for any gaming configs.

The storage capacity is too less. I'm looking for at least 1 TB of HDD space.
MSI CX62-7QL,a bit bulky but the most feature packed and fastest laptop at 50k range
7th gen i7,940MX,m.2 slot,1 tb hdd,An optical drive where u can install an SSD

Try to get the best CPU, GPU and if possible RAM and M.2 slot in laptop. The storage and RAM can be upgraded later, not the CPU and GPU.

MSI CX62-7QL,a bit bulky but the most feature packed and fastest laptop at 50k range
7th gen i7,940MX,m.2 slot,1 tb hdd,An optical drive where u can install an SSD
Yes it looks a good option, but not many reviews and from whatever there are it seems it does not have good battery backup.
I have Dell 5559 laptop with i5 6200 and 8 GB RAM shortlisted for around 40k from Ebay.[DOUBLEPOST=1484930489][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try to get the best CPU, GPU and if possible RAM and M.2 slot in laptop. The storage and RAM can be upgraded later, not the CPU and GPU.
I've kept i5 6th Gen as a bare minimum. Not many laptops have M.2 slot .

Back