Laptop needed for teaching Purpose: Budget 32-37K

spirit

Disciple
Hi,
One of my relative is about to buy a laptop. He will be using mainly for teaching purposes in school. It's government sponsored but they(relatives) are willing to spend extra bucks from their pockets in case laptop is good.

After discussing the requirements , we zeroed on this laptop ::

Lenovo Z series Z560
Lenovo Ideapad Z Series Z560 (59-052666) Laptop Price India: Buy Lenovo Ideapad Z Series Notebook India: Flipkart.com
They will be buying it from pune where the shop named as Data Care (I did not know the name but it's the biggest shop for laptops there and he is the main distributor for Lenovo laptops)
quoted 36k for this and they are giving gifts worth 19k
(MTS data card, optical mouse,bag, etc etc ). SO it seems a good deal.
P.S.:: seems deal is expired now :(

Actually Z570 is availalbe on flipkart(with i5 processor), but the shop owner said that that series has not come in India till now and will not be available for some time

Moreover I am not sure that my relative's work will ever need second generation processor requirement though the price difference is meager.
Btw is this the right choice ? How is lenovo's performance. Actually though it's a governmental scheme and initially money will be paid by the government itself but then it will be deducted monthly from salary itself :)

So in case as the requirements are basically for school purpose, is there any ither laptop model (with I3 processor, 3-4GB DDR3 ram, 500GB harddisk and with sturdy performance ) which can be bought with much lesser expenses?
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks sunny.
Which discount coupons are you talking? I weekly get coupons from ebay. are you referring to them?
Moreover is the seller reliable? Rating is 99.2 though

Back