Laptops Laptop power adaptor kaput

The laptop power adaptor for my Samsung N140 netbook went kaput over the weekend. The netbook is out of warranty. Where can I get a replacement power adaptor in Hyderabad? How much will it cost?

SAMSUNG N110 N140 N150P NETBOOK BATTERY CHARGER ADAPTER (Rs. 1860)

this one is the exact charger for the model you have.

eBay India: Universal laptop Charger Adapter for Most of Notebooks (item 310299064393 end time 02-Mar-2011 15:54:05 IST)

this is a universal charger and i am sure this will work for your netbook as well

so you kinda have 3 options

1- get the charger for your model[price will be decently high]

2 - get a universal charger [this will work.i have one of these for my old compaq lappy

3 - get a duplicate charger for your model [very cheap].

Thanks for the links vantheman5211.

I will check if something is available locally (saving some time). If nothing is found locally, I will try ebay.

For universal charger, is there is any way to select what voltage/current is output?

dennis_nail said:
Thanks for the links vantheman5211.

I will check if something is available locally (saving some time). If nothing is found locally, I will try ebay.

For universal charger, is there is any way to select what voltage/current is output?

i believe this would be best answered by the vendor of taht universal charger.ask him a question on ebay.

dennis_nail said:
The laptop power adaptor for my Samsung N140 netbook went kaput over the weekend. The netbook is out of warranty. Where can I get a replacement power adaptor in Hyderabad? How much will it cost?
Have you tried asking the Samsung ASC?? They will take time but they'll provide you an adapter for sure. It may be expensive though.

As for the Universal charger, the connectors develop play after some usage. Atleast that has been my experience. Not worth the money. :(

Checked with a few Samsung stores, but did not find one. A friend obtained one from a local store - it is Samsung original one for Rs. 1350. There was another compatible one available for 900, but I opted for this one as it has 1 year warranty.

Back