Laptop Ram & Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcross

Disciple
1). Replacement Battery for HP & Compaq Notebook Models
Battery Compatible with HP & Compaq Notebooks V3000, V6000, M3000, DV2000, DV6000

Battery Specs : Li-ion 10.08V & 4400mAh
Battery was purchased on 16/02/2010.
Warranty - 6 Months (so more than 4 months warranty remaining)
Bill also included

Currently using on my Compaq laptop, getting backup upto to 2 Hrs on Windows 7 :hap2:

Price - 1300/- Shipped
2). Hynix 512MB DDR2 Laptop Ram

RAM is in perfect working condition, is about 14 months old, don't have the bill for it.
Can give 3 days testing warranty.

Price - 500/- Shipped

Did you check account? I'd dropped cheque about a week back, and you haven't replied to any PMs since. I am worried.

On 30nth April, He SMSed me that he was alright and he is on the way to office.

After that he switched off his Mobile phone for the last 4 days. if anybody needs his mobile number please PM me.

28 itrust rating he has.There must be a genuine reason.People just give him sometime..he will be back and i know compensate more than what warrants

freshseasons1 said:
28 itrust rating he has.There must be a genuine reason.People just give him sometime..he will be back and i know compensate more than what warrants

Monetary compensation, is no compensation for the mental harassment these 2 members have gone through in the past 1 month.

The very least he should do is to at least give these buyers a option to either take delivery of the item or take back their money.
Switching off the mobile in todays world is rarely done unless you are hospitalized or something.

No matter how busy a person is, he will keep it on silent but never switch it off

Switching off a mobile does raise a doubt in the mind of the members especially where money is involved !

Redcross has to be more careful about his reputation if wants to continue his activities on the forum.

He didn't send me any Postal address(from) in the parcel he have sent to me. But I have his mobile no and you can try calling him. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back